Telefónica

Telefónica Sales Executive Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Sales Executive Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Telefónica.

I made contact with a senior manager who interviewed me. The initial meeting was positive and we both agreed that my skills and experiences could best be employed with another team. I was given the name of a Senior Recruitment Advisor and advised to contact them which I did by email with telephone follow-up.

Days turned into weeks and then into months and she did not respond! No guidance. No rejection or invitation to further interview. No response even when I asked the senior manager to remind her!

I guess that Telefonica is wrapped up in bureaucracy with people unable to make qualified decisions without the involvement of a committee.

What could have been a professional interview and selection procedure has left me disappointed in Telefonica. I am confident that they have lost a strong candidate!

Interview Questions
  • Be wary of Telefonica Recruitment's lack of responsiveness!   View Answer