Telefónica

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Executive Interview

Sales Executive

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at Telefónica.

Interview Details – I made contact with a senior manager who interviewed me. The initial meeting was positive and we both agreed that my skills and experiences could best be employed with another team. I was given the name of a Senior Recruitment Advisor and advised to contact them which I did by email with telephone follow-up.

Days turned into weeks and then into months and she did not respond! No guidance. No rejection or invitation to further interview. No response even when I asked the senior manager to remind her!

I guess that Telefonica is wrapped up in bureaucracy with people unable to make qualified decisions without the involvement of a committee.

What could have been a professional interview and selection procedure has left me disappointed in Telefonica. I am confident that they have lost a strong candidate!

Interview Question – Be wary of Telefonica Recruitment's lack of responsiveness!   View Answer

Interviews for Top Jobs at Telefónica

Worked for Telefónica? Contribute to the Community!