Telefónica Senior Product Manager Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Senior Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England (UK)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Telefónica in February 2011.

The first interview was with the hiring manager and lasted about 1.5 hours. Went through the relevant parts of my CV for the role and was asked specific questions about my most recent roles. Also went through the details of the role I was interviewing for. Was asked at the end if I could come back the following day for a second round with one of the hiring managers other direct reports. Came back for that interview which lasted about the same. Also straightforward, going over my CV and the chance to ask questions.

Interview Questions
  • Nothing out of the ordinary or unrelated to my CV. All questions were in relation to my prior experience.   Answer Question
Following the interviews, all other negotiation conversations were over the phone with HR rep.

Worked for Telefónica? Contribute to the Community!