Telefónica

www.telefonica.com
  www.telefonica.com

Telefónica Interview Questions in Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England

Updated Dec 18, 2014
Updated Dec 18, 2014

2.8

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Graduate Technology Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Telefónica.

Online Assessments (Personality, Verbal Reasoning, Numerical Reasoning, Logical Reasoning, Competence Tests)

Video Interview

Assessment Day comprising of: Individual competency based interview, small group activity (5), large group activity (10), analyzing project data and explaining if it was successful/unsuccessful to an assessor, creating ideas for using wearable technologies and presenting to an assessor.

Interview Questions
    • How have you been innovative in your past experiences (Education/Work)   Answer Question

Senior Electrical Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Telefónica in August 2013.

Applied online. Passed the telephone interview. Telephone interview was CV based and some behavioural questions. Invited for face to face interview. Asked to prepare a document for the interview, which for first instance seems to be very unusual. The interview lasted one and half hour, some technical and behavioural questions. The interviewer was not well prepared for the interview. Did not make any notes, just ask some random questions ( whatever comes to mind first). I thought the interview went well. But no offer was made. They still looking for Mr Perfect for the role. Travel Expense was not paid.

Interview Questions
    • Asked to write a technical specification for one of their product, which was yet to be invented   View Answer

Finance Graduate Program Interview

interviewed at Telefónica in September 2012.

- Online Tests
    - Skype interview with a member of the HR Department + Give a presentation (10 minutes)
    - Telephone Interview with a member of the Finance Department

Interview Questions
    • What are the challenges that O2 will face during the next 10 years?   Answer Question

Senior Product Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Telefónica in February 2011.

The first interview was with the hiring manager and lasted about 1.5 hours. Went through the relevant parts of my CV for the role and was asked specific questions about my most recent roles. Also went through the details of the role I was interviewing for. Was asked at the end if I could come back the following day for a second round with one of the hiring managers other direct reports. Came back for that interview which lasted about the same. Also straightforward, going over my CV and the chance to ask questions.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing out of the ordinary or unrelated to my CV. All questions were in relation to my prior experience.   Answer Question
    Following the interviews, all other negotiation conversations were over the phone with HR rep.

Knowledge Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Telefónica in March 2010.

One phone interview, one face-to-face with hiring manager, and one face-to-face when offered job.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation. Hiring manager would not negotiate.