Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Telefónica
- Intern (4)
- Network Engineer (3)
- Software Engineer (3)
- Manager (3)
- Retail Advisor (3)
- O2 Sales Advisor (2)
- Graduate Technology (2)
- Quality Improvement Manager (1)
- Graduate Programmer - Business Technical (1)
- Internet and Social Media Advertising Responsible (1)
- Call Center Agent UNITONO SA (1)
- Peoplesoft Leader Or Manager/Business Analyst (1)
- Data Analytics (1)
- Finance Graduate Program (1)
- Division Chief Executive Officer (1)
- Finance Summer Internship (1)
- Head of Talent (1)
- Data Analytics Graduate (1)
- Human Resources Graduate (1)
- Analyst (1)
- Network Operations (1)
- Marketing Analyst (1)
- Customer Advisor (1)
- Brand Manager (1)
- Planning Coordinator (1)
- Assistant Store Leader (1)
- Assistant Store Manager (1)
- Knowledge Manager (1)
- Business Development (1)
- Marketing Manager (1)
Software Engineer Interview
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Telefónica (São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)) in September 2012.
First screening and contact was made by an agency, followed by an interview with area manager and two technical persons, this is the most crucial part of the hiring process where they will try to find that you fill the expectations. There isn't a test (at least for my position, and I consider this a mistake) but a lot o catchy questions of patterns and frameworks used, and why/when you used, projects that you have been and so on. Besides been interviewed by three persons, te process is very light and pleasant. The last phase is an international conference (made in english or spanish) with a spanish developer, where more technical question will be made, things like which method you use in a certain technology to solve a problem. They make you explain the pros and cons of certain technologies, and how to solve some use cases with certain techs this took 1 hour approximately. I was very nervous in the phase but everything happened smoothly.
- The most catchy question is about workflow of work, you really should explain well why you do the thing the whey you do, and explain the benefits for you / your team. Answer Question
They were a little intransigent about salary negotiation and not the greater in market. You should look by yourself other benefits of working here once the recruiters can't explain them fully.
Other Interview Reviews for Telefónica
Software Engineer InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 8+ months. I interviewed at Telefónica (Madrid (Spain)) in March 2011.
Slow process with many ridiculous questions and IQ tests. Some of the engineers had been there for ages and had a very poor English, which made the process a bit more difficult. A few managers where electric engineers driving software teams and that was apparent from the nature o fthe questions they posed.
- Do you know what web2.0 stands for? Answer Question
Software Engineer InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Telefónica in February 2009.
I got a phone interview first and there is on site interview.
- talk about your experience on the resume Answer Question