Telefónica

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Division Chief Executive Officer Interview

Madrid (Spain)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Telefónica.

Interview Details – 12 interviews

Interview Question – Could I handle travel at my age?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Intern Interview

Madrid (Spain)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Telefónica in May 2012.

Interview Details – Two phone interviews
Focused on my experience and project.
Then they explained their work. both interview were similar. no technical question.
They asked for two recommendation letters

Interview Question – no difficult question. they just want to know whether you have experience in a particular field   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Madrid (Spain)

The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Telefónica in November 2010.

Interview Details – The CV was submitted to the company by the school. So there was an contact from the HR to inquire about my current studies. Based on it, the job description was sent to me and there was a phone interview with the concerned manager. Finally, I got confirmation of my acceptance.The whole process took about a month.

Interview Question – Questions were general such as - describe ur strength, describe your weaknesses, what can you contribute to the company and so on. Perhaps because this was an internship position, no technical questions were asked.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They have a fixed salary and benefits (lunch vouchers and language classes) for the Internship. There was no negotiation.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Telefónica

Worked for Telefónica? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Telefónica interview questions and advice in Spain. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Telefónica employees and interview candidates.