Teleflex Interview Questions

2.7

Export Coordinator Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Teleflex in April 2010.

Temp to Perm positions - interview and payment structure is with the temp agency.

Interview Questions
    • All questions were basic; history, length, responsibilities, strength and weaknesses and what you think you can do differently and why.   Answer Question

Better opportunity

Network Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Raleigh, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at Teleflex in January 2013.

You will be interviewed with someone who knows far less than you. In essence, you can baffle him with BS rather than dazzling them with intelligence.

Interview Questions
    • All the questions are something taken out of a CCENT exam, they're insulting for anyone with real experience.   Answer Question
    Teleflex is rigid on their pay scales, you'll get an offer and that is the end of it.

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reading, PA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Teleflex in May 2009.

I was referred by an existing employee and had previously worked as an intern at the company. I was contacted by HR to apply and schedule an interview. The interview was about 6 hours long and I was interviewed by 6 different people. Most of the questions were of a technical nature though about 1/3 were devoted to personality, integrity, and work ethic. The overall experience was positive, but was a bit daunting based on the length of time.

Interview Questions
    • I was given a cross-section graphic of an extruded plastic part and asked what was wrong with the graphic.   View Answer
    I was not able to negotiate well as I had little experience and was moving from a position where I was underemployed. I accepted the first offer as I didn't think I had any leverage. My advice to those seeking an entry level position would be to get multiple offers, see how long the position has been unfilled, do not fill in the salary you want on the application, and try to counter the original offer and ask for 5-10% more. I was low-balled on salary and have yet to catch up.

Training Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Asheboro, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Asheboro, NC

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Teleflex in March 2013.

Recruiter contacted me a day after resume submitted. After 6 weeks of back and forth to get a second interview with manager which finally happened it was canceled the next day and I was told they were going internal first. All the time I was told the position had to be filled right away. Very unprofessional showing a clear lack of communication.

Interview Questions
    • Could you handle a lot of negative comments? I mean a lot?   View Answer

Any Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Teleflex.

I called several times before making contact. Once I did I took a math exam, physical and drug test. I was hired directly the next week.

Interview Questions
    • Do you know why our work is so important?   View Answer
    There was no negotiation phase.

R&D Engineering Co-op Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reading, PA

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Teleflex in December 2011.

Applied through college career services website. HR contacted via email after a very long time. Had a 30 min. phone interview and 1.5 hour in person interview on site. Interviewed by 3 people....Questions were mostly related to my resume...mostly behavioral questions and nothing technical. Was a friendly interview.

Materials Test Lab Technician Interview

The hiring process was very easy. Spoke with 4 people for a half hour each.

Senior Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Raleigh, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Teleflex in September 2011.

Contacted by a recruiter. 2 telephone interviews and I was flown up to Raleigh to interview. They seemed like a very dated company, not unlike the company I currently work for. Slow reacting and cash poor with a lot of "experience" at the top that most likely collected a hefty paycheck for not being very useful. They appeared to be trying to transition into a younger company. Some people may gravitate towards trying to be a part of change within an organization but my experience has shown that to be a difficult task to complete (see Bard Medical).

Interview Questions
    • They asked about my family (as in mother and father), which I thought was a little odd.   Answer Question

See hiring process info.

Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reading, PA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 7+ weeks - interviewed at Teleflex in December 2010.

It was pretty interesting. The IQ test was pretty interesting and checked more logic than any information from previous job. The interview questions were technical along with standard personality questions. There were three different interviewers and a HR person. The questions were mainly focused on my experience in the industry and there were some questions they had to ask because of HR guidelines. All interviewers were extremely impressive.

Interview Questions
    • If you are managing a CAPA project and you are unable to contact the applicable group members and ensure that they deliver in a timely manner? What if your copying their supervisor is not ensuring that timeline is being followed? How will you ensure proper completion.   View Answer
    Please do negotiate your vacation and salary. They will initially place a much smaller offer. It can take some time and you will still not get what you exactly want.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Durham, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Teleflex in June 2011.

recruiter called me
    had one to one interview with hiring manager and HR personnel

Interview Questions

Worked for Teleflex? Contribute to the Community!