Teleflex Interview Questions

2.7

Reporting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Durham, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Teleflex (Durham, NC) in September 2014.

Interview

HR person called to schedule a phone interview. Asked what are you looking for, why are you looking for a job, and what salary expectations are you looking for. Then she scheduled a phone interview. After that one face to face then two weeks later another face to face.

Any Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Teleflex.

Interview

I called several times before making contact. Once I did I took a math exam, physical and drug test. I was hired directly the next week.

Interview Questions

• Do you know why our work is so important?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase.

Training Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Asheboro, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Teleflex (Asheboro, NC) in March 2013.

Interview

Recruiter contacted me a day after resume submitted. After 6 weeks of back and forth to get a second interview with manager which finally happened it was canceled the next day and I was told they were going internal first. All the time I was told the position had to be filled right away. Very unprofessional showing a clear lack of communication.

Interview Questions

• Could you handle a lot of negative comments? I mean a lot?   1 Answer

Materials Test Lab Technician Interview

Interview

The hiring process was very easy. Spoke with 4 people for a half hour each.

Network Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Teleflex (Raleigh, NC) in January 2013.

Interview

You will be interviewed with someone who knows far less than you. In essence, you can baffle him with BS rather than dazzling them with intelligence.

Interview Questions

• All the questions are something taken out of a CCENT exam, they're insulting for anyone with real experience.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Teleflex is rigid on their pay scales, you'll get an offer and that is the end of it.

R&D Engineering Co-op Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reading, PA

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Teleflex (Reading, PA) in December 2011.

Interview

Applied through college career services website. HR contacted via email after a very long time. Had a 30 min. phone interview and 1.5 hour in person interview on site. Interviewed by 3 people....Questions were mostly related to my resume...mostly behavioral questions and nothing technical. Was a friendly interview.

Senior Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Teleflex (Raleigh, NC) in September 2011.

Interview

Contacted by a recruiter. 2 telephone interviews and I was flown up to Raleigh to interview. They seemed like a very dated company, not unlike the company I currently work for. Slow reacting and cash poor with a lot of "experience" at the top that most likely collected a hefty paycheck for not being very useful. They appeared to be trying to transition into a younger company. Some people may gravitate towards trying to be a part of change within an organization but my experience has shown that to be a difficult task to complete (see Bard Medical).

Interview Questions

• They asked about my family (as in mother and father), which I thought was a little odd.   Answer Question

See hiring process info.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Durham, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Teleflex (Durham, NC) in June 2011.

Interview

recruiter called me
    had one to one interview with hiring manager and HR personnel

Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reading, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 7+ weeksinterviewed at Teleflex (Reading, PA) in December 2010.

Interview

It was pretty interesting. The IQ test was pretty interesting and checked more logic than any information from previous job. The interview questions were technical along with standard personality questions. There were three different interviewers and a HR person. The questions were mainly focused on my experience in the industry and there were some questions they had to ask because of HR guidelines. All interviewers were extremely impressive.

Interview Questions

• If you are managing a CAPA project and you are unable to contact the applicable group members and ensure that they deliver in a timely manner? What if your copying their supervisor is not ensuring that timeline is being followed? How will you ensure proper completion.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Please do negotiate your vacation and salary. They will initially place a much smaller offer. It can take some time and you will still not get what you exactly want.

Export Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Teleflex in April 2010.

Interview

Temp to Perm positions - interview and payment structure is with the temp agency.

Interview Questions

• All questions were basic; history, length, responsibilities, strength and weaknesses and what you think you can do differently and why.   Answer Question

Better opportunity