Telefonica Interview Questions in United Kingdom

Updated Jun 6, 2014
Updated Jun 6, 2014

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Finance Grad Interview

Video interview following a series of tests, including verbal, numerical, e-tray, personality and abstract tests, of average difficulty. 5 questions: Why Telefonica, What are main challenges, And then teamwork and resilience competency based questions. It is hard to be engaging in a video interview, and you can't go back on what you have said, so I would think quite carefully about exactly what points to get across. You have time from between the question being asked and recording the answer, so use it to look over any notes you may have.

Interview Questions

Telefonica Digital Graduate Scheme Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Telefonica in October 2012.

First had a phone interview which went pretty well, just asked me general questions about my CV. As Telefonica Digital is a new, separate entity away from the main Telefonica company, she asked me why they would have chosen to do this as opposed to keep them all under the same brand. I was then invited to interview. I was asked basic competancy questions concerning team work etc.

Interview Questions
    • Honestly nothing out of the blue whatsoever... very straight-forward.   Answer Question

Worked for Telefonica? Contribute to the Community!