Telefund

6 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Fund-Raiser Interview Interview

Los Angeles, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Telefund in March 2014.

Interview Details – Submitted application information via their website and was called back two days for a telephone interview.She asked me if I was familiar with any of the abbreviated campaign names that she read off. I told her no but I'm familiar with campaign telemarketing because I did work at another company. she said well if you work at that company and you should be familiar with some of these campaigns. I told her the campaigns I worked on which were not the ones that she read to me. She then told me that maybe I should go to their website and read more about their company and she can we interview me without prejudice.

Interview Question – are you familiar with political campaigns?   View Answer

Fundraiser Interview

Austin, TX

I applied through other source and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Telefund.

Interview Details – Initial phone call was kind of like a screening, then my first in person interview was with a group of people and they went over pay, hours, etc, then I talked to someone individually for about 5 minutes.

Interview Question – Scenario question - what would I say if someone said they couldn't give right now!   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Offered me the job on the spot then did the second interview the next day

Fund-Raiser Interview

Fund-Raiser
Austin, TX

I applied online - interviewed at Telefund in January 2012.

Interview Details – Easy as pie! they will hire anyone. Any degenerate off the street or any low-life, any crazy person you can imagine! Anyone! They will give any idiot a job, ass long as you can read! You must be able to read, you can get good at the job just by practicing and you have to be able to not feel guilty asking poor people for money.

Interview Question – Can you read this?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – What negotiations?

Fund--Raiser Interview

Denver, CO

The process took a day - interviewed at Telefund in October 2009.

Interview Details – This is easy! Walk in, fill out an application or attach a resume and you'll be good to go. Best to follow up in person every week or so until they agree to the one on one interview.

Interview Question – What is your favorite cause and why?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There is no negotiation. You accept the position and train.

Caller Interview

Atlanta, GA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Telefund in August 2010.

Interview Details – It was an easy sit down interview with a senior employee at telefund. They asked you about some of your strengths and weaknesses. They also explained the training process which is about 3 days long in which it is seminar base with role play.

Interview Question – How would you try to offer up a solution to why someone cannot give the amount asked?   Answer Question

Fundraiser Interview

Fundraiser
Los Angeles, CA

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Telefund in June 2011.

Interview Details – not very difficult. seemed like the company had a high employee turnover rate. pay is based on min. wage plus commission. interviewed for re-elect obama camapaign but couldn't bs why obama should be re-elected so wasn't hired.

Interview Question – Why should Obama be re-elected?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Telefund? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Telefund interview questions and advice. All 6 interview reviews posted anonymously by Telefund employees and interview candidates.