Telegraph Media Group Interview Questions in London, England

Updated Apr 17, 2015

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Telegraph Media Group

IT Solutions Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Telegraph Media Group (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Two face-to-face interviews with a business case exercise and presentation to IT Solutions Architecture leadership. Offer was made below my current package that they were aware of the values from the beginning. During the negotiation process they just disappeared and never heard any more from them. Tremendously unprofessional their attitude. Very disappointing experience.

Interview Questions

Editorial Apprenticeship Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Telegraph Media Group (London, England (UK)) in July 2014.

Interview

Relaxed interview. Assessments in spelling, editing, news knowledge etc. Friendly interview with just a nice conversation. We had to do a presentation about our most compelling piece of media we saw that month and then we had some tests which was relaxed. It was a really fun day. We got free vouchers for breakfast (or a drink) and for lunch.

Interview Questions