Telekom Malaysia Interview Questions

2.9

Interview

face to face, writing, listening, geography/highway, speaking in Malay & English, other languange/dialect

Interview Questions

• About emergency case in Malaysia   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Telekom Malaysia.

Interview

they only recruit scholars

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Telekom Malaysia.

Interview

normal interview process.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

negotiate on the salary. don;t worry abt the benefit.. it's great

Technical Assistant - Regional (Johor) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Johor Bahru (Malaysia)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Telekom Malaysia (Johor Bahru (Malaysia)) in May 2012.

Interview

I was the interviewer in this case. I was looking for Regional Technical Assistant that will be based in region (state) such as Johor Bahru, covering the whole Johor. The criteria that I was seeking : (1) Male (2) Own a car with valid driver's licence (3) Hometown is in the same city/area (4) Has at least basic IT background (5) Diploma in electrical/electronic engineering or IT (6) Willing to travel extensively throughout the region (7) Good verbal communication (8) Willing to work anytime of day and public holidays when needed (9) Between 24 - 28 preferably (10) Willing and proactive to learn new skills ans knowledge (11) Good command in Malay and English (12) Marital status - single is preferred. If married, I ask the wife's hometown location.

Interview Questions

• If you're at this one site, and the customer(s) are ranting to you about the system, even on items that you don't know about, how will you react to that?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Ok, the person that I offered the job accepted it. At first the candidates expected the salaray to be RM1,250/month, as told by the job agency. They didn't know that I was authorized to give them min of RM1,800.month, or up to RM2,200 if they have more experience. He only knew about the salary in the offer letter.

Network Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Telekom Malaysia in April 2011.

Interview

Ethic, clothing, experience

Assistant Manager IT Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Telekom Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in August 2008.

Interview

Expect easy interview if you're called to enter the interview room in a group. 1) Based on my exp, interviewers (total of 3) only asked us to introduce ourselves and tell them a brief description of your current job (if you're employed, if you're a fresh graduate just introduce yourself and study a bit on the company's info and their core businesses) If you're being interviewed alone,make sure you're well prepared. 1) Some technical seniors are very knowledgeable and might ask you difficult questions.

Negotiation

None negotiable. During my time, all candidates offered were given standard salary and benefits. TM is a GLC. They have their own salary rating.

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Telekom Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in June 2008.

Interview

Relevance Experience Pleasant personality Fluency in conversation/presentation Attitrude Intelligence