Telemet America

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Financial Research Intern

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Telemet America.

Interview Details – Talked with two people of them. One is the junior analyst, asking about general questions on resume, and talked about availability if accepted. And then came the manager, she just asked me to go over the resume and talked about the related financial experience either in or out of school.

Interview Question – Nothing difficult, but you need to be clear about what the intern will be doing, and try to demonstrate them that you are qualify for such tasks.   Answer Question

Alexandria, VA

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Telemet America in May 2011.

Interview Details – Got interview and interviewed for about an hour. The interviewer was very friendly. The interviews were a pretty good 50-50 mix of technical and behavioral questions. The behavioral questions were very basic: "How detail-orientated are you?" "What are your strengths and weaknesses" ....

The technical questions were highly accounting based. "Talk about financial statements that you are familiar with. Go through ratios that you know."

I heard back in a couple weeks with the offer. Very smooth process.

Interview Questions

Financial Research Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Telemet America.

Interview Details – Applied through campus career website and got the interview opportunity about one week later. The interview process was pleasant and friendly. I talked to three people their and was asked questions regarding my resume, behavior, and motivation. etc. I got the offer two weeks later.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Telemet America? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Telemet America Financial Research Intern interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Telemet America employees and interview candidates.