Telemet America Financial Research Intern Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Telemet America

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Financial Research Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Telemet America.

Talked with two people of them. One is the junior analyst, asking about general questions on resume, and talked about availability if accepted. And then came the manager, she just asked me to go over the resume and talked about the related financial experience either in or out of school.

Interview Questions
  • Nothing difficult, but you need to be clear about what the intern will be doing, and try to demonstrate them that you are qualify for such tasks.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Telemet America

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alexandria, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alexandria, VA

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Telemet America in May 2011.

Got interview and interviewed for about an hour. The interviewer was very friendly. The interviews were a pretty good 50-50 mix of technical and behavioral questions. The behavioral questions were very basic: "How detail-orientated are you?" "What are your strengths and weaknesses" ....

The technical questions were highly accounting based. "Talk about financial statements that you are familiar with. Go through ratios that you know."

I heard back in a couple weeks with the offer. Very smooth process.

Financial Research Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Telemet America.

Applied through campus career website and got the interview opportunity about one week later. The interview process was pleasant and friendly. I talked to three people their and was asked questions regarding my resume, behavior, and motivation. etc. I got the offer two weeks later.