Telenet Marketing

www.telenetmarketing.com

Telenet Marketing Marketing Communications Specialist Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Jun 30, 2014

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Marketing Communication Specialist Interview

Marketing Communication Specialist
Athens, GA

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Telenet Marketing in June 2014.

Interview Details – They typically use a third party company to find employees. I was hired through Express, which required an online typing speed test as well as a Microsoft Word test. There was also a speaking test over the phone where you had to have to read a script. If the company finds that acceptable, then they hire you and send you to Telenet to start training. I believe the process is used by all the 3rd party companies(staffing agencies) when supplying employees.

Interview Question – There weren't many surprises while applying. There was a drug test I took when I thought I was going in for an interview. The Word test was also slightly surprising. No real difficult interview questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Could not negotiate, starting pay is 9/hr, but after a few weeks the pay goes up if you complete a test.

Very Easy Interview

Marketing Communications Specialist Interview

Marketing Communications Specialist
Athens, GA

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Telenet Marketing in January 2012.

Interview Details – Hired through a temp agency, there is no interview. You must pass a basic typing and computer skills test and leave a sample voice-mail. They are simply looking for warm bodies to fill seats. After hire, you go through about a week of training. Out of twenty people in my training class, 16 were gone by the third week.

Interview Question – There is no interview, if you can type a few sentences on a keyboard and leave a coherent voicemail, you will be hired.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There is no negotiation.

Very Easy Interview

Marketing Communication Specialist Interview

Marketing Communication Specialist
Bogart, GA

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 5 months - interviewed at Telenet Marketing.

Interview Details – They only hire through temporary services, primarily BOS and Randstad in Athens, GA. There are NO interviews. The temporary service qualifies the temporary employees skills, in advance. If selected, you got through approximately a week of training. Then you do it until (IF YOU MAKE IT) you've been there the required # hours & they may hire you on from the temp service to their subsidiary company.

Negotiation Details – There is none.

Worked for Telenet Marketing? Contribute to the Community!