Telenet Marketing Marketing Communications Specialist Interview Questions

1.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Telenet Marketing

Marketing Communications Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Athens, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Telenet Marketing (Athens, GA).

Interview

Minimal information needed. It was a standard interview.The front office looks nice but the front desk receptionist is less than friendly. Everyone is glitz and glam. They show you around the floor after asking if you have telemarketing experience and sell you on their great lists that make the job easy.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation possible

Other Interview Reviews for Telenet Marketing

Marketing Communication Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Athens, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Telenet Marketing (Athens, GA) in June 2014.

Interview

They typically use a third party company to find employees. I was hired through Express, which required an online typing speed test as well as a Microsoft Word test. There was also a speaking test over the phone where you had to have to read a script. If the company finds that acceptable, then they hire you and send you to Telenet to start training. I believe the process is used by all the 3rd party companies(staffing agencies) when supplying employees.

Interview Questions

• There weren't many surprises while applying. There was a drug test I took when I thought I was going in for an interview. The Word test was also slightly surprising. No real difficult interview questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Could not negotiate, starting pay is 9/hr, but after a few weeks the pay goes up if you complete a test.

Marketing Communication Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bogart, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5+ monthsinterviewed at Telenet Marketing (Bogart, GA).

Interview

They only hire through temporary services, primarily BOS and Randstad in Athens, GA. There are NO interviews. The temporary service qualifies the temporary employees skills, in advance. If selected, you got through approximately a week of training. Then you do it until (IF YOU MAKE IT) you've been there the required # hours & they may hire you on from the temp service to their subsidiary company.

Negotiation

There is none.

Marketing Communications Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Athens, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Telenet Marketing (Athens, GA) in January 2012.

Interview

Hired through a temp agency, there is no interview. You must pass a basic typing and computer skills test and leave a sample voice-mail. They are simply looking for warm bodies to fill seats. After hire, you go through about a week of training. Out of twenty people in my training class, 16 were gone by the third week.

Interview Questions

• There is no interview, if you can type a few sentences on a keyboard and leave a coherent voicemail, you will be hired.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There is no negotiation.