Teleperformance

2.0

11 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

I applied online – interviewed at Teleperformance in June 2014.

It was a long and drawn out process. I spoke to about 3-4 different recruiters that asked almost basically the same questions. There was testing as well that seemed very simple...anyone could and should pass it. Pretty basic overall... just too time consuming. I was there about 3 hours!

Interview Questions
This job was offered, pay was way lower than I expected. There is no room for negotiating a higher pay. It is what it is.

Other Interview Reviews for Teleperformance

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boise, ID
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boise, ID

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Teleperformance.

If you are a living breathing human I believe that you could get a job here. They have about a 20% per month turn over in agents

Interview Questions
    • I was presented a competently different picture on the computer than what the caller was seeing I think my mistake was not calling for additional support.   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation that I was aware of. The offer was made and I could choose to accept or decline.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albany, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albany, GA

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Teleperformance in November 2013.

First I filled out the application online. I received an email the next day inviting me to come in at my convince to take a assessment. When i went in for the assessment there was a typing test (three attempts at a 28 wpm min) there was a multiple choice customer service test, a written response question and three simple math problems. After passing the assessment I was interviewed and asked typical customer service interview questions. Finally after the script reading test at the end of the interview I was offered a position and was able to choose my training class.

Interview Questions
    No negotiating the pay rate is set.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boca Raton, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boca Raton, FL

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Teleperformance in January 2013.

After an entire day (8 hours) of being in the Teleperformance office that included computerized tests (one I had to do over twice) and two interviews with two different recruiters, I was offered a full-time job. Due to circumstances beyond my control (health issues), I lost the opportunity and will have to keep searching.

Interview Questions
    • The company pressured me to leave my other job sooner than my minimum requirement of one month (I've been with same company for six years). I was very fortunate I had not quit my other part-time job (they convinced me to stay on board), or I would be unemployed. I will not be working for this company now or in the near future.   View Answer

I came down with a sinus infection, and when I called to reschedule my first day of training (as the company required) I was not allowed a word in and was told that my application was "suspended until further notice" and I would have to call her back when my infection was cleared. I will not be calling back and I will not be working for this company now or in the future.

Call Center Agent Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Teleperformance.

Foreign language skills, communication skills,

Call Center Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cairo (Egypt)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cairo (Egypt)

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Teleperformance.

i have an experience to work in the call center so i want to give me chance

Interview Questions
    • i worked at tourist in my country and stream call center   View Answer

Call Center Agent Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Teleperformance in November 2013.

Interviewed by phone on the language I was going to give support in (in this case french). After that, had to do a couple of language tests on site (both written and spoken). Had to do translations, grammar corrections and such. Had an interview with someone from the HR department regarding motivations and why I was applying there (all in french). Got selected then began training about a week later.

Interview Questions
    • There wasn't any difficult question at all, pretty standard interview.   Answer Question

Call Center Agent Interview

I applied through other source – interviewed at Teleperformance.

attend in job fair at sm megamall a month before they call me through phone interview.

Call Center Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Quezon City, National Capital Region (Philippines)

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Teleperformance in September 2011.

Process application form
    Initial Interview
    skill and IQ test
    Panel interview
    Final interview

Interview Questions
    • Tell about your self why the company should hire you
      Tell what you are after 5 years

View Answers (3)

Call Center Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Athens (Greece)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Athens (Greece)

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Teleperformance in October 2010.

I've been rejected from one position due to my english knowledge (not enough...) and I've been hired for a different position for which the english was even more important since I was receiving calls in english as well.
    The HR staff didn't seem prepared.