Teleperformance

34 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Hobart, IN

Interviewed at Teleperformance

Interview Details – First off the hiring process took like 4 weeks because the first week the computers were down, the second time I came back a week later then they didn't have anyone to interview me. The third time I finally got to take the typing test and passed but then I had to wait another week just to be interviewed with another girl. I was told that I would be working on the HR block assignment and I was so excited until the lady called me ONE WEEK before I was set to start ant told me that I couldn't work because my credit score wasn't high enough to work on that project... What does my credit score even have to do with doing my job. Most people do not even pass the qualifications for the HR block position and I did and yet I am here without a call back from them even though they said that I would have another contract within the next week or so... This company sucks...well the one in Hobart Indiana at least.

Interview Question – N/a just the whole interview process was so long...   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They only wanted to pay 9 dollars.

Interviewed at Teleperformance

Interview Details – i only had one interview with brief questions about what i expect from the job, what are my benefit concerns and my schedule for work that i desire and what was my basic pay rate.

Interview Question – there was none really   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Irmo, SC

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Teleperformance in February 2013.

Interview Details – The hiring process can be a bit lengthy. It begins with a typing test that requires a minimum of 25 wpm (which is quite low for a customer service field), and then a computer based customer service exam. Once you have satisfactorily passed both of those, the interview process will begin. Your first interview will be with a Lead Recruiter. During the interview process, you will have another candidate interviewing with you. Once the Lead Recruiter has determined that they want to move you forward in the process, your file will be passed on to a current supervisor who will take you on a tour of the facility and answer any questions you might have for them. At this point, you are supposed to be sat with a group of agents for a short period of time to observe calls. This did not happen during my interview. Now the supervisor will perform the second round of interviews. If you are successful during this one as well, you will then be given an offer of employment and asked to complete the background check consent form, the I-9 and W-2 documents, and then be asked to go complete your drug screening. You will then be asked to choose a schedule that will become yours after the training period.

Interview Question – The questions were rather generic, and there was no one questions that I would state seemed difficult compared to the run-of-the-mill set of interview questions normally asked for a customer service career.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation phase. Everything was laid out for me, and was a take "as-is" scenario.

Shreveport, LA

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Teleperformance in June 2010.

Interview Details – The hiring process at Teleperformance was very competitive. We had a group interview with question and answer scenarios that test our understanding of the work environment. We interviewed with three different Human Resource recruiters with very different perspectives. At the end of the process only the most competitive candidates were chosen.

Interview Question – Would you release confidential information about customers to law enforcement?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – They gave us a set rate of salary with the option to earn more with incentives. So the pay is totally up to you based on performance.

Edinburg, TX

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Teleperformance in January 2013.

Interview Details – I applied online, then got a call the next day to come in to take an assessment. The assessment consisted a typing test, customer service test, and basic computer knowledge test. If you pass all the test they schedule you for an interview with the hiring manager then a second interview with one of the supervisors. If you get through the interviews, which are pretty straight forward, you get offered the job.

Interview Question – Basic questions nothing unexpected.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation on wage. Wage was set to 9.50 an hr. You can select your training schedule hours and work schedule hours during the interview.

Lindon, UT

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Teleperformance in June 2013.

Interview Details – I had a friend that was already working here. He referred them to contact me. They called that day and wanted to set up an interview. I went in a couple days later. I had to take a couple tests about the job to see what I knew. I had an interview with one of the head recruiters that day and they wanted to set up an interview with a supervisor. I went back a few days later and the supervisor went over everything from my interview with the recruiter. He also tested my knowledge on computers. The recruiter was very friendly and knew what she was doing and asking for the company. Same with the supervisor even though I felt more intimated haha. Overall, the people are very friendly and hard working.

Interview Question – There really wasn't any difficult or unexpected question. You either knew what to answer or you didn't.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – After my interview with the supervisor he informed me that with my experience in customer service and my friendly attitude he thought I'd be a great fit. He asked me if I still wanted a job and I accepted.

Salt Lake City, UT

I applied in-person and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Teleperformance in June 2013.

Interview Details – Great experience working for TPUSA-Motorola contract.

Interview Question – Lost contract with Motorola and went back to Canada   View Answer

Customer Service Representative

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Teleperformance in September 2013.

Interview Details – If you submit your application online, they will send you an email to come in for an assessment. You perform a typing test and must score 26 WPM or more, with 70% accuracy. They test you on customer service and there are math questions, with no calculator allowed.

Interview Question – 3 math questions, involving fractions and decimals.   Answer Question

Augusta, GA

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Teleperformance in April 2013.

Interview Details – You take tests on the computer and than have two interviews not a hard process but they do not give you accurate information about the company.

Negotiation Details – None they will not pay for expierence and wages are very low 9.50 an hour

Boise, ID

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Teleperformance in May 2013.

Interview Details – Filled out application online. I did not receive a call within 24 hours so I found their number and called them. I was asked if I had time for a phone interview and I did. After about 10 mins I was asked to come in for a face to face interview. When you go in the give you a paper for a background check, then they bring you back to the testing room. You take Three tests, a typing test in which you need to have 30WPM+ and 80% accuracy, then you take an attitude assessment, and then you listen to a call and answer a few questions about that.

After you finished your computer testing they take you on a tour of the building while you wait for a supervisor to interview you. After your interview with the supervisor, they will either tell you to leave and they will call you in a couple days. I'm sorry if they told you this then you are not hired. If they have you sit in the lobby then Congratulations, you are hired. You will get brought back to a recruiters desk, be asked what type of schedule works best for you, get you offer letter, and a drug test form. I recommend going right away for your drug test.

Interview Question – Was there ever a time that you were unable to satisfy a customer?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiations.

Worked for Teleperformance? Contribute to the Community!