Teleperformance Interview Questions

Updated Mar 29, 2015

2.1

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Lauderdale, FL

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Teleperformance.

A lot of waiting be prepare to stay there at least 5 hours.
    Pretty straight forward, basic test of Windows operating and Apple/iOS operating, typing test, must achieve 25wpm and over 70% accuracy and it can be taken 3 times, the system will choose the best out of the 3, logical test, very logic based, all the questions can be find at others' reviews.

Interview Questions
    • What will you do to try to calm down an angry customer?   Answer Question

Recruiting Lead Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Teleperformance.

Typing Test, Customer Service Test, 2- Interviews- Qualified Candidates get an offer the same day!
    The recruiting team was very friendly and efficient. It was awesome that I only had to come to the location once and then I received the offer. The interviewer was very friendly and helpful. She also shared a lot of information regarding the company and benefits. Was open to answering all of my questions.

Sales Representative Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at Teleperformance.

Prepare to be there all day, 6 hours+. 1st step was computer literacy testing, about 5 sections, roughly a hour. 2nd step wait for a interviewer to come take you in the office, they talked about 30 or so minutes describing the job and asking minor questions about your experience, then send you back to the waiting area to consider, 30+ minutes . Then if they like you, the bring you onto the call floor where the pair you with an agent to observe their work. Leave you there for a hour. Then come get you and role play with a different interviewer where the observe your speech, swiftness on the keyboard, and ability to keep the customer intrigued. Takes another hour. After that they send you back to waiting area where you sit to see if they are going to offer you a position. The original interviewer comes and take you in the office and as if you would like to become a employee, describe pay, hours and guidelines. Then send yu to the clinic where they drug test you ON THE SPOT. Which takes another 2 hours.

Sales Representative Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Teleperformance.

I had two interviews. One with the recruiter and one with a supervisor for the sales campaign. The recruiter interview is more of a get to know you process and the supervisor interview is to check your past experience and see if you'll relate and fit in to the campaign.

Recruiting Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Teleperformance.

Was called up for an interview and wasn't told what the interview was for. Had to probe the assistant for more information. Had to wait 1 hour to meet the person conducting the interview. Waited a week to hear back and was offered a 2nd interview. After 2nd interview, waited almost 1 more week to hear back and then was offered position.

Interview Questions
    Ask for more. The pay is very low for the job.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Salem, WI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Salem, WI

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Teleperformance in March 2015.

Quick - Lots of classes - People were very friendly! Seems like a great place to work! Interview process is fast and easy - Would highly recommend applying - If you have Customer Service skills and call center skills and people skills - this is the place for you. They have a exercise room!

Recruiter Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Teleperformance.

take a typing and computer skills test, if you pass both of those, you get an interview. if you except the offer, you must pass both a criminal background check and a drug screening.

Interview Questions
    no negotiation, take it or leave it

Technical Support Representative Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Teleperformance in January 2015.

I applied in person for the job after getting an etn invalid error online and them not answering the phones. After getting there I had to fill the application out, take a typing test ( and score higher than 25 wpm), and listen to a prerecorded call. I then had a 1on1 with an interviewer which asked very basic questions of why you want to work here and my job history. They then handed me a paper test for the tech support position. 10 questions: if you don't pass this you don't deserve to do tech support. Super easy. Finally, i had a 2nd interview with the tech support interviewer.

Interview Questions
    • Tech support for Apple:
      1.) how do you change the desktop on a mac?
      2.) How much is Apple-care?
      3.) how long does apple-care good for?
      4.) How do you get iTunes?
      5.)What browser does the mac use?
      6.) If you could resolve a customer issue but break a policy/rule doing so, would you?
      7.) Tell a time you went above and beyond.
      8.) 3 characteristics you will bring to the company.
      9.) role play: calm the customer down after she bought an iPhone 6 and couldn't set up her gmail.

Answer Question
    No negotiation.
    $9.50 start
    $11 after 5 week training.

Customer Care Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Lauderdale, FL

The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Teleperformance.

Went there at 11 didn't leave until 4...interviewer was very rude and unprofessional, Never seen nothing like that in my life....the hr employees had an attitude... Interviewer was talking really fast and was rolling her eyes after every questions...

Interview Questions
    • Interviewer was rushing through the questions?   View Answer

I don't think I want to work in that type of environment

Inbound Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Streator, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Streator, IL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Teleperformance.

Very simple and quick. Apply online or onsite, 1 to 2 interviews, read a sample script to show you can read. No drug test. Quick background check and you're working. Low skills set needed for most positions.

No negotiations - take the pay or walk away.