Teleperformance

Updated Jan 21, 2015
Updated Jan 21, 2015

2.1

Recruiter Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Teleperformance.

take a typing and computer skills test, if you pass both of those, you get an interview. if you except the offer, you must pass both a criminal background check and a drug screening.

Interview Questions
    no negotiation, take it or leave it

Technical Support Representative Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Teleperformance in January 2015.

I applied in person for the job after getting an etn invalid error online and them not answering the phones. After getting there I had to fill the application out, take a typing test ( and score higher than 25 wpm), and listen to a prerecorded call. I then had a 1on1 with an interviewer which asked very basic questions of why you want to work here and my job history. They then handed me a paper test for the tech support position. 10 questions: if you don't pass this you don't deserve to do tech support. Super easy. Finally, i had a 2nd interview with the tech support interviewer.

Interview Questions
    • Tech support for Apple:
      1.) how do you change the desktop on a mac?
      2.) How much is Apple-care?
      3.) how long does apple-care good for?
      4.) How do you get iTunes?
      5.)What browser does the mac use?
      6.) If you could resolve a customer issue but break a policy/rule doing so, would you?
      7.) Tell a time you went above and beyond.
      8.) 3 characteristics you will bring to the company.
      9.) role play: calm the customer down after she bought an iPhone 6 and couldn't set up her gmail.

Answer Question
    No negotiation.
    $9.50 start
    $11 after 5 week training.

Customer Care Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Lauderdale, FL

The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Teleperformance.

Went there at 11 didn't leave until 4...interviewer was very rude and unprofessional, Never seen nothing like that in my life....the hr employees had an attitude... Interviewer was talking really fast and was rolling her eyes after every questions...

Interview Questions
    • Interviewer was rushing through the questions?   View Answer

I don't think I want to work in that type of environment

Inbound Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Streator, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Streator, IL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Teleperformance.

Very simple and quick. Apply online or onsite, 1 to 2 interviews, read a sample script to show you can read. No drug test. Quick background check and you're working. Low skills set needed for most positions.

No negotiations - take the pay or walk away.

Trainer Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Teleperformance in December 2014.

Three interviews, two by phone and last onsite. During the onsite you must prove typing skills of 25 words per minute and take a psychological/personality type test. Nothing complex or unexpected. One truly silly question about telling someone that has never seen an object how to use it, or how to tie a shoe.
    Straightforward, and I left the interview with the impression " I was in the running" and should expect a call from someone else for the final phone interview and then I never heard another word from them.

Technical Support Representative Apple Project Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Lauderdale, FL

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Teleperformance.

At the N. Lauderdale location the entire process took a few hours. I had already filled out an application online, walked in to HR, and they gave me a few tests. They were meant to determine which project you should be placed on. It was honestly extremely easy if you have any technical knowledge, asking you to name different components of a computer (options were given), and ways to go about using a PC vs Mac. I seemed to have done well on the simple paper test so they were considering me to work with the Apple project, which everyone seemed to think it was the best project there. They later sent me to another room to complete a typing test. People being considered for other projects such as Sprint had to complete another test which required a headset and I believe they had to answer simple questions from what they would hear to ensure they could actively listen from the headset. After I passed my typing test, I went to a 1:1 interview with one of the Associate Project Leads. She asked me about my availability and willingness to work any hours, my prior experience, and asked me about my experience dealing with difficult customers, etc. By the end of the 1:1 she told me I was hired and I continued with the on-boarding process with HR.

Interview Questions
    Pay rate was $10/hr without prior experience and $11/hr with prior call center experience. No negotiation.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Lauderdale, FL

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Teleperformance in November 2014.

When inquiring about a positions, you can either do a walk-in interview, or apply online and likely receive a call the next day. Personally, I'd apply online because they'll give you an option of when you would like to come in - and do pick the earliest interview time...they get swamped quickly.

Interview Questions
    • Why did you leave your previous employers?   View Answer
    As far as negotiation, you cannot negotiate your wages, but you can negotiate your "position" so to speak. Teleperformance offers support for multiple companies like Apple, Sprint, McGram Hill, etc.

Now I know what you're thinking "ooh! Apple!" but allow me to be the first to tell you that they have the highest turnover rate. You'd generally want a more supportive position. For instance, McGram Hill is generally working with a higher grade clientele, and therefore, your problems with customers will be ones that can be easily resolved because your primary clientele are college students, professors, and grade school teachers.

But of course, the path is yours to take.

Customer Service Representative - Tech Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Lauderdale, FL

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Teleperformance in November 2014.

The interview was a success. It took almost 3 hours. That's because i took 2 tests. The typing test and the skills test which was easy. The only thing i recommend Is that people who are applying for a job, need to know the basics of a computer and apple products cause that's what the test was based on. But overall it was good i did get hired on the spot like they said i would.

Interview Questions

I got hired but i couldn't work because the training was 90 days and the hours they had was in between my school schedule since i go full time. I couldn't do it so i have to wait til the middle of December

Inbound Customer Service Representative North Lauderdale Fl Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Lauderdale, FL

Very easy. Went in and it took about 4 hours.
    Basic computer skill test and typing test
    Then had two interviews . Got a job offering did paperwork took my I.d pic and was told to come in the following monday for training.
    They do drug test you and background check.

Interview Questions
    • Why DId you choose Teleperformance?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you hsd to deal with an upset customer? What was the outcome?   Answer Question
    No negotiating
    Start at 10.50

Customer Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairborn, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairborn, OH

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Teleperformance in October 2014.

Interview is easy to get through. Simple typing exam, Probing question test -- they want you to figure out what/who they are in 60 seconds by asking question. This was so simple that anyone can pass. This is very evident in the type of employee being hired for the Fairborn, OH location. If you can walk / talk / and pass background and drug test (or fake the test like I heard people saying they did by taping clean urine sample to inside of thigh), you are in!

Interview Questions
    • Pretending to be an agent on phone with someone renting a car.   Answer Question