Teleperformance Interview Questions

Updated Oct 9, 2014
Updated Oct 9, 2014

2.1

Inbound Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Teleperformance in October 2014.

Recruiter contacted me for a next day interview. Interview was set for 9am and there were about 10 people waiting for the same thing when I arrived at 8:45am. I did not leave untill 12:00pm. Typing test was administered along with a general knowledge test about computers. Both tests were pretty simple. Interview took no more than 15 minutes. Be prepared to do a sales pitch or roleplay with your interviewer. Pay attention to the role play scenarios and read before you jump in. Everyone was positive and friendly.

Interview Questions
    • What challenges may you face with older customers (65 or older) and how would you speak to them vs a younger person?   View Answers (2)
    • Tell me about a time when you went out of your way to help a customer   View Answer
    none

Customer Care Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Lauderdale, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Lauderdale, FL

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Teleperformance in September 2014.

I had a scheduled appointment on Tuesday for 10:45, I was waiting for an hr & a half in which In left and came back on Thursday. This day went a lot smoother. Showed up at 8 took the typing test, had the 1st interview they were going to call me back for a second one but did it all in one day

None you start at $10/hr

Non-Licensed Insurance Services Specialist Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Teleperformance in September 2014.

I was referred by friend who told me to call the recruiter that she dealt with.

I called and was ask a few questions such as my name, phone number, email, convicted of felony, nothing major. More of a pre-screening rather than a phone interview. An in person interview was set up for the following week.

At the interview I was greeted by the secretary, who then showed me to the testing area of about 5 computers. She set me up two test. First test: Typing. Only needed a a score of 25 to pass this one. Who are able to practice as many times as you need, but you can only take the real test 3 times. Although I passed the first time I took it all three times so my best score would be used. Easy! Second test was a general knowledge computer test. This one can only be taken once and depending on what you know a little harder. It was 25 questions at 1 point a piece. I'm not sure what the passing rate for that test was but I got a 72%. I'm sure you can do the math with the information I have provided here.

Then I was asked to wait a minute and my recruiter came and greeted me. The interview was easy if you stay calm and practiced! I will go more into depth about the interview questions in the difficult/unexpected area.

After I accepted my offer there was paperwork of course and then I was told to take a drug test which I had 24 hours to complete and another(yes meaning there were two. One was free) background test which costed 15 dollars.(The 15 dollars I was told would be reimbursed after 90 of employment.)

The End. lol

I hope this is enough to help!

Interview Questions
    • No uncommon questions were asked. I practiced 8 questions, I thought were most common and was able to adjust them to the interviewer. I will break the questions up into 3 parts

The questions asked include:
      1.Tell me about yourself
      2. How would u handle a difficult customer
      3. Why do you want to work here
      4.Have you every had to deal with a conflict

Questions not directly asked but some form of these question were asked
      5.What do you think it takes to be successful here
      6. Where do u see your self in 5 years?

Questions that were not asked (But practice them anyway)
      7.Your Greatest Weakness
      8.How do u handle stressful situation?
        View Answer
    Non Negotiable

Technical Support Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

I applied online – interviewed at Teleperformance.

applied on-line called the next day for appointment. Showed up and there was a room full of people who had just shown up for a regular open house. They finally saw me. they let me go in on 2 projects to listen on calls and see what they did. I picked tech support. The test was a picture of a computer, keyboard and mouse asking you to name the part. Typing test, 25wpm. I waited another hour for someone from the verizon project to interview me. His questions were only how many days had I missed on my last job and why. I told him I had one sick day in 2 years. That was it. It took all afternoon.

Interview Questions
    no negotiation , they said based on education and experience, but everyone starts at same pay rate, and you work he schedule they tell you.

Customer Service Representative - Tech Support Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Teleperformance.

I did the app online, called in to schedule a interview when I got there it was a lot of people waiting. I took 2 test about computers, operating systems, and Internet.then I took a typing test then went back in the lobby and waited to be interviewed. I was interview by a recruiter who asked self explanatory questions. Then was invited to a second interview where I waited quite a while to interview with a supervisor who asked customer scenario questions.. That interview lasted about 30-45 mins. Then I was offer the job, I waited maybe 2 hours to complete my paperwork. The whole hiring process took about 6-7 hours

Interview Questions
    • How to do certain things on a computer   View Answer
    No negotiation

Technical Support Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orem, UT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orem, UT

I applied online – interviewed at Teleperformance.

Interview process was simple and easy to negotiate which project I wanted to be put on. They asked me how I would handle hard situations at work. There was quite a line of people to interview as well.

Interview Questions
    I was able to negotiate in the interview, but not for pay.

Customer Service Representative - Tech Support Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Teleperformance in July 2014.

I initially applied online, however, after not receiving and replies to my application, I went in person and was informed that I will need to do two or three assessments to determine what training class they would put me in. After completing the assessments, which I passed, I was taken into a room to do a typing test. After passing the typing test, I was interviewed, first, by a lady from HR, and next, by a floor supervisor. The interview questions specifically focused on my customer service experience and how I have dealt with other people in specific scenarios. Overall, the interviews were easy and did not take long.

Interview Questions
    • How you dealt with a stressful situation and what was the end result.   Answer Question
    Non-negotiable as far as pay was concerned.

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Teleperformance in June 2014.

Take a typing test and a written exam for submission. If the results are good then you will receive a call back for an interview. I was looking for a job that I could work before college started and in between quarters when I come home so I marked part time on my application. When I was called in for the interview I waited 1hr and 30 min before finally being called back and as soon as I get in he lets me know that they are not looking for any temporary positions. If that was the case they could have kindly declined my application instead of leaving me with the impression that there was a possibility.

Interview Questions
    • Did not get the chance to be asked any official interview questions   Answer Question

Call Center Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

I applied online – interviewed at Teleperformance in June 2014.

It was a long and drawn out process. I spoke to about 3-4 different recruiters that asked almost basically the same questions. There was testing as well that seemed very simple...anyone could and should pass it. Pretty basic overall... just too time consuming. I was there about 3 hours!

Interview Questions
    This job was offered, pay was way lower than I expected. There is no room for negotiating a higher pay. It is what it is.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hobart, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hobart, IN

First off the hiring process took like 4 weeks because the first week the computers were down, the second time I came back a week later then they didn't have anyone to interview me. The third time I finally got to take the typing test and passed but then I had to wait another week just to be interviewed with another girl. I was told that I would be working on the HR block assignment and I was so excited until the lady called me ONE WEEK before I was set to start ant told me that I couldn't work because my credit score wasn't high enough to work on that project... What does my credit score even have to do with doing my job. Most people do not even pass the qualifications for the HR block position and I did and yet I am here without a call back from them even though they said that I would have another contract within the next week or so... This company sucks...well the one in Hobart Indiana at least.

Interview Questions
    They only wanted to pay 9 dollars.