Teleperformance Interview Questions

Updated Jul 27, 2015

2.1

Customer Service, Call Center Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Teleperformance (Columbus, OH) in May 2015.

Interview

When I came in I had to do a typing test and 3 other simple test. It was maybe 12 other people waiting to be interviewed as well. After maybe 1 hour the interviewer finally called me back and it was really relaxed laid back type of interview. This whole process took about 4 hours. Expect to be there for a few hours.

Interview Questions

• Name three characteristics that you look for in an employer.   1 Answer
    • How did you hear about teleperformance?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Teleperformance.

Interview

Some get hired on spot once they have applied and taken computer test. Very easy interview, had 2 different people interview one on one. Be prepared to be there for at least an hour or two. As long as you can pass the typing test and basic computer knowledge, they will hire anyone.

Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Augusta, GA

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Teleperformance (Augusta, GA) in April 2015.

Interview

The first interview was a list of irrelevant questions face to face. The 2nd interview was over the phone and uncomfortable. They asked me questions but when I answered there were no follow up questions. They would ask, I answer, they ask, I answer. I would think they wanted me to be clear but I couldn't tell because that we're really quiet. It was a but awkward.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want this position?   1 Answer

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Teleperformance (North Lauderdale, FL).

Interview

A lot of waiting be prepare to stay there at least 5 hours. Pretty straight forward, basic test of Windows operating and Apple/iOS operating, typing test, must achieve 25wpm and over 70% accuracy and it can be taken 3 times, the system will choose the best out of the 3, logical test, very logic based, all the questions can be find at others' reviews.

Interview Questions

• What will you do to try to calm down an angry customer?   Answer Question

Recruiting Lead Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Teleperformance.

Interview

Typing Test, Customer Service Test, 2- Interviews- Qualified Candidates get an offer the same day! The recruiting team was very friendly and efficient. It was awesome that I only had to come to the location once and then I received the offer. The interviewer was very friendly and helpful. She also shared a lot of information regarding the company and benefits. Was open to answering all of my questions.

Interview Questions

• What hours are you available to work.   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Teleperformance.

Interview

Prepare to be there all day, 6 hours+. 1st step was computer literacy testing, about 5 sections, roughly a hour. 2nd step wait for a interviewer to come take you in the office, they talked about 30 or so minutes describing the job and asking minor questions about your experience, then send you back to the waiting area to consider, 30+ minutes . Then if they like you, the bring you onto the call floor where the pair you with an agent to observe their work. Leave you there for a hour. Then come get you and role play with a different interviewer where the observe your speech, swiftness on the keyboard, and ability to keep the customer intrigued. Takes another hour. After that they send you back to waiting area where you sit to see if they are going to offer you a position. The original interviewer comes and take you in the office and as if you would like to become a employee, describe pay, hours and guidelines. Then send yu to the clinic where they drug test you ON THE SPOT. Which takes another 2 hours.

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Teleperformance.

Interview

I had two interviews. One with the recruiter and one with a supervisor for the sales campaign. The recruiter interview is more of a get to know you process and the supervisor interview is to check your past experience and see if you'll relate and fit in to the campaign.

Interview Questions

• How do you ask for the sale?   1 Answer

Customer Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Teleperformance (Richmond, VA) in March 2015.

Interview

Met a recruiter at a job fair, received a call for a testing and interview. Easy interview and hiring process.Received two interviews on the same day and an offer.

Interview Questions

• So how does your education and experience translate to customer service?   Answer Question

Recruiting Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Teleperformance (Salt Lake City, UT).

Interview

Was called up for an interview and wasn't told what the interview was for. Had to probe the assistant for more information. Had to wait 1 hour to meet the person conducting the interview. Waited a week to hear back and was offered a 2nd interview. After 2nd interview, waited almost 1 more week to hear back and then was offered position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Ask for more. The pay is very low for the job.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Salem, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Teleperformance (West Salem, WI) in March 2015.

Interview

Quick - Lots of classes - People were very friendly! Seems like a great place to work! Interview process is fast and easy - Would highly recommend applying - If you have Customer Service skills and call center skills and people skills - this is the place for you. They have a exercise room!