Teleperformance

Relevance Date Difficulty

Technical Support Interview

Technical Support
Lindon, UT

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Teleperformance in November 2012.

Interview Details – The day I went in they gave me an application, interviewed me immediately, and sent me through 2 more interviews one right after another, and then hired me the same day.

Interview Question – How much do you know about computers?   Answer Question

Technical Support Agent Interview

Technical Support Agent
Lindon, UT

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Teleperformance in November 2013.

Interview Details – You put in an aplication online. They call you in contact. Set up an Interview. If you meet the minimum (45 wpm and pleasant) then you meet with the project head you are applying for. After that interview, if you make it you're hired.

Interview Question – Open ended questions, such as "When was a time you had an employee that was hard to work with?" "How did you react to that?"   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Just ensuring we were both ok with the terms of how much the pay was, and what days would be worked. (You don't get to pick your schedule as freely when you first start out).

Inbound Customer Service Representative Interview

Inbound Customer Service Representative
Ann Arbor, MI

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Teleperformance in October 2013.

Interview Details – Applied online, less than a week later received a email to schedule an interview, schedule the interview.
At the interview first have to take a multiple choice test, if you pass you continue to composing an email test, then you take a typing test 30 wpm to get to the interview. Interview was ok

Interview Question – None basic interview questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Only thing that was negotiated was the start date for training.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Technical Support Agent Interview

Technical Support Agent
Lindon, UT

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Teleperformance in June 2011.

Interview Details – They were basically desperate to hire people. They asked questions about the OS X operating system primarily and threw in a few about Windows.

Negotiation Details – There was no room for negotiation

Tech Support Agent Interview

Tech Support Agent
Pleasant Grove, UT

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Teleperformance in November 2013.

Interview Details – I saw a sign on their building saying they were hiring, so I walked into the recruiting office and asked about their jobs and they had me fill out an application on their computers there and scheduled an interview for the next day. I arrived the next day dressed up; there were a handful of people also getting interviewed as well.

They had me fill out a technical quiz about networking, routers and basic computer skills. They also had me do a typing test and personality test on one of their computers. You had to have 25 WPM with 90% accuracy to pass, from what I can remember. I got 50 WPM with 98% accuracy. They told me I passed and had me wait for the interviewer.

The interviewer was very easy to talk to. She asked your basic interview questions and asked a little bit about me. Then she told me which clients and projects they were working with and gave me the choice of which one I wanted to work with. We shook hands and she told me to wait again, they were going to have a supervisor from that project interview me. The supervisor came in to the recruiting office and walked me over to their side of the building and did a basic 10 minute interview. They asked what I knew about their company and If I own products from this specific client.

I came back to the recruiting office and they said I'm hired. I spent the last 2 and half hours filling a massive pile of paperwork. They were very strict on making sure I didn't have any gaps in my residence history, because they had to do background checks because of their clients strict security rules.

All in all, the entire interview process was over 4 hours. It was by far the longest interview I've ever done.

Interview Question – The most difficult question the first interviewer asked was, "Have you ever dealt with an angry or frustrated customer? If so, how did you resolve the situation?".

I just answered with an incident I had at a previous job.
  Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They told me I was hired and told me their starting pay which is quite a bit more than minimum wage, so I accepted. It was a very easy and laid back process.

Recruiter Interview

Recruiter

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Teleperformance in July 2012.

Interview Details – They do the entire hiring process in one shot. Expect to be onsite for your "interview" for 2 - 5 hours depending on busy they are.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work for Teleperformance?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – They didn't negotiate. They told me I can take the position for the crappy pay or I can go take a hike.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Hobart, IN

Interviewed at Teleperformance

Interview Details – First off the hiring process took like 4 weeks because the first week the computers were down, the second time I came back a week later then they didn't have anyone to interview me. The third time I finally got to take the typing test and passed but then I had to wait another week just to be interviewed with another girl. I was told that I would be working on the HR block assignment and I was so excited until the lady called me ONE WEEK before I was set to start ant told me that I couldn't work because my credit score wasn't high enough to work on that project... What does my credit score even have to do with doing my job. Most people do not even pass the qualifications for the HR block position and I did and yet I am here without a call back from them even though they said that I would have another contract within the next week or so... This company sucks...well the one in Hobart Indiana at least.

Interview Question – N/a just the whole interview process was so long...   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They only wanted to pay 9 dollars.

Manager Interview

Manager
Fort Lauderdale, FL

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Teleperformance in January 2012.

Interview Details – They need you! If you can read and type, you have a reasonable chance of getting hired the day you are interviewed. Make sure you know what is expected of you. Ask about the account they are placing you on. Ask about the hours of operation for that account. Whatever the hours of operation for the account is the hours you are expected to be available for. There is very little if no guarantee you will get a schedule that will be valid after 4 to 6 weeks of training is done. You must be flexible to work at a call center and you must like to talk to people over the phone 8 to 12 hours per day.

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. Recruiter offered immediate hope for a better position based on my resume. Once in training, I realized there was not opportunity as suggested. My place was to prove my worth on the phones. Advancement comes with success and attendance on the phones.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative

Interviewed at Teleperformance

Interview Details – i only had one interview with brief questions about what i expect from the job, what are my benefit concerns and my schedule for work that i desire and what was my basic pay rate.

Interview Question – there was none really   Answer Question

Agent Interview

Agent
Shreveport, LA

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Teleperformance in September 2010.

Interview Details – Too long, unprofessional, recruiter clearly didn't listen during interview. I sat there all day- almost 8 hours and waited for everyone who showed up with me to go through the process. I had to come back the next day for more paperwork. I spent nearly 12 hours with them before I even saw a dime of the $9/hour pay that was advertised at $12-$14/hour. Shady practices, misleading information in ads, long wait times. But if you are desperate, pack a lunch and go, they hire everyone that walks through the door.

Interview Question – N/A. Show up to the interview, you will get the job.   Answer Question