Teleperformance

Updated Dec 13, 2014
Updated Dec 13, 2014

2.1

Customer Service Representative - Tech Support Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Teleperformance.

I did the app online, called in to schedule a interview when I got there it was a lot of people waiting. I took 2 test about computers, operating systems, and Internet.then I took a typing test then went back in the lobby and waited to be interviewed. I was interview by a recruiter who asked self explanatory questions. Then was invited to a second interview where I waited quite a while to interview with a supervisor who asked customer scenario questions.. That interview lasted about 30-45 mins. Then I was offer the job, I waited maybe 2 hours to complete my paperwork. The whole hiring process took about 6-7 hours

Interview Questions
    • How to do certain things on a computer   View Answer
    No negotiation

Inbound Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hobart, IN

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Teleperformance in August 2014.

They do a huge group interview, ask questions about your experience, what you feel customer service is, so if you're alright with talking about yourself in front of strangers you should be fine.

Interview Questions
    • Questions were pretty easy, allot of paperwork to fill out.   Answer Question

Technical Support Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orem, UT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orem, UT

I applied online – interviewed at Teleperformance.

Interview process was simple and easy to negotiate which project I wanted to be put on. They asked me how I would handle hard situations at work. There was quite a line of people to interview as well.

Interview Questions
    I was able to negotiate in the interview, but not for pay.

Customer Service Representative - Tech Support Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Teleperformance in July 2014.

I initially applied online, however, after not receiving and replies to my application, I went in person and was informed that I will need to do two or three assessments to determine what training class they would put me in. After completing the assessments, which I passed, I was taken into a room to do a typing test. After passing the typing test, I was interviewed, first, by a lady from HR, and next, by a floor supervisor. The interview questions specifically focused on my customer service experience and how I have dealt with other people in specific scenarios. Overall, the interviews were easy and did not take long.

Interview Questions
    • How you dealt with a stressful situation and what was the end result.   Answer Question
    Non-negotiable as far as pay was concerned.

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Teleperformance in June 2014.

Take a typing test and a written exam for submission. If the results are good then you will receive a call back for an interview. I was looking for a job that I could work before college started and in between quarters when I come home so I marked part time on my application. When I was called in for the interview I waited 1hr and 30 min before finally being called back and as soon as I get in he lets me know that they are not looking for any temporary positions. If that was the case they could have kindly declined my application instead of leaving me with the impression that there was a possibility.

Interview Questions
    • Did not get the chance to be asked any official interview questions   Answer Question

Call Center Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

I applied online – interviewed at Teleperformance in June 2014.

It was a long and drawn out process. I spoke to about 3-4 different recruiters that asked almost basically the same questions. There was testing as well that seemed very simple...anyone could and should pass it. Pretty basic overall... just too time consuming. I was there about 3 hours!

Interview Questions
    This job was offered, pay was way lower than I expected. There is no room for negotiating a higher pay. It is what it is.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hobart, IN

First off the hiring process took like 4 weeks because the first week the computers were down, the second time I came back a week later then they didn't have anyone to interview me. The third time I finally got to take the typing test and passed but then I had to wait another week just to be interviewed with another girl. I was told that I would be working on the HR block assignment and I was so excited until the lady called me ONE WEEK before I was set to start ant told me that I couldn't work because my credit score wasn't high enough to work on that project... What does my credit score even have to do with doing my job. Most people do not even pass the qualifications for the HR block position and I did and yet I am here without a call back from them even though they said that I would have another contract within the next week or so... This company sucks...well the one in Hobart Indiana at least.

Interview Questions
    They only wanted to pay 9 dollars.

Customer Service Representative Interview

i only had one interview with brief questions about what i expect from the job, what are my benefit concerns and my schedule for work that i desire and what was my basic pay rate.

Call Center Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boise, ID
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boise, ID

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Teleperformance.

If you are a living breathing human I believe that you could get a job here. They have about a 20% per month turn over in agents

Interview Questions
    • I was presented a competently different picture on the computer than what the caller was seeing I think my mistake was not calling for additional support.   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation that I was aware of. The offer was made and I could choose to accept or decline.

Director of Recruiting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Lauderdale, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Lauderdale, FL

I applied online – interviewed at Teleperformance in March 2014.

Teleperformance had a decent environment for conducting an interview. I was interviewed by multiple Managers and other Supervisors. The company could be a bit more prompt when bringing the Manager's by for the interviews...I was kept waiting for quite a while.
    The paperwork was simple and not too time-consuming. The questions asked were specific and well structured. The interviewers were very professional.

Interview Questions
    • How does your previous experience align with the goals of our company?   Answer Question