Teleperformance Interview Questions

Updated Aug 25, 2015

2.1

Apple Home Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Teleperformance (Virginia Beach, VA) in May 2015.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted the next day via email to attend a phone conference for a group information session. After the phone conference was over (approx. 45 minutes), I was given an email address for a recruiter to set up a phone interview. The first phone interview that was scheduled, I never received a call. The next interview that was scheduled (the next day) the recruiter called me 30 early, so I ended up missing the call. Then the next day, I finally received a call but it was 15 minutes late. So if you don't get a call within a few minutes of your scheduled interview, don't give up, they might just be running a little behind. After my phone interview I was contacted by the Lead Recruiter and was offered the job. $10/hour during the 3 week training and then $11/hour once the training was completed.

Interview Questions

• 1) Tell me about your customer service experience. 2) What made you chose the Apple Home Adviser position with Teleperformance? 3) Tell me about a time where you had to deal with a customer that wasn't happy with either a product or with the customer service that they received. 4) Do you own any Apple products yourself? 5) Do you know all of the settings and features of those devises? 6) Tell me about your most recent job? 7) How many unplanned days off during a 1 year period do you feel are acceptable? (Answer: 1-2 days max) 8) Role play: The interviewer will play the "frustrated customer"..........try to talk them thru being able to turn their iPhone on. (Acknowledge the issue, be empathetic with the customers frustration, remain calm and try to fix the problem, Ask "How long has this been happening?" "What all have you tried to fix the problem?"). 9) Do you have any obligations that would make you need to work a certain schedule or do you have open availability? 10) How many .02 cent stamps are in a dozen? (Answer: 12 stamps) 11) There is a forest of 17 trees.....all but 9 die......how many trees are left? (Answer: 9 trees) 12) 30 divided in half and then add 10. (Answer: 25) 13) Define the word "current"....... 14) What is a contingent statement?   Answer Question

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Teleperformance (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in May 2015.

Interview

Hiring process took approximately 2 hours total, including new hire paper work. Arrived 15 minutes early and started right away with a simple test on computer knowledge. Took a typing test. First Interview with a manger who places you on an account to have a second interview. After interview, new hire paperwork is completed.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Non-negotiable hourly pay, but you can choose if you want to work morning or evening shifts for training.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shreveport, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Teleperformance (Shreveport, LA) in May 2015.

Interview

I applied online a recruiter contacted me for a interview. Instead of making a appointment they a advised I could walk in. I had to take a typing and computer test after passing I had to interviews. The hiring manager showed three of us around the premises and after meeting the supervisor we were hired. The process took four hours to complete the tests, interviews and filling out new hire paperwork.

Interview Questions

• Interview questions were concerning the client that I was applying for.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Ogden, UT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Teleperformance (Ogden, UT) in May 2015.

Interview

First was the typing test, then a questionaire about 2 pages, and a personality test on the computer, and then an interview to recommend you for the last interview.They had me navigate to different things on a windows phone.

Interview Questions

• How what you handle an angry customer? What have you done in the past to resolve customer issues? what did you like most about your previous job? least about your previous job?   1 Answer

Apple Home Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newport News, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Teleperformance (Newport News, VA) in May 2015.

Interview

I applied online, received and email 3 days later Welcoming me to a Information Session which was about 30 Minutes, after I was asked to email my contact info if I was still interested. Once than I had an over the phone interview 2 days later which was about 10 minutes long.. Then about 3 days later I received an offer letter and to fill out my new hire paper with along with requirements to start, two weeks later I started orientation then I began training.

At Home Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Teleperformance (Atlanta, GA) in May 2015.

Interview

Interview was pretty quick and nothing like what I have had in the past. Its about 5 questions about previous experience. 5 questions about computer skills. And about 10 critical thinking questions.

Interview Questions

• Did Leonardo de Vinci paint the Mona lisa   1 Answer

Customer Service, Call Center Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Teleperformance (Columbus, OH) in May 2015.

Interview

When I came in I had to do a typing test and 3 other simple test. It was maybe 12 other people waiting to be interviewed as well. After maybe 1 hour the interviewer finally called me back and it was really relaxed laid back type of interview. This whole process took about 4 hours. Expect to be there for a few hours.

Interview Questions

• Name three characteristics that you look for in an employer.   1 Answer
    • How did you hear about teleperformance?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Teleperformance.

Interview

Some get hired on spot once they have applied and taken computer test. Very easy interview, had 2 different people interview one on one. Be prepared to be there for at least an hour or two. As long as you can pass the typing test and basic computer knowledge, they will hire anyone.

Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Augusta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Teleperformance (Augusta, GA) in April 2015.

Interview

The first interview was a list of irrelevant questions face to face. The 2nd interview was over the phone and uncomfortable. They asked me questions but when I answered there were no follow up questions. They would ask, I answer, they ask, I answer. I would think they wanted me to be clear but I couldn't tell because that we're really quiet. It was a but awkward.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want this position?   1 Answer

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Teleperformance (North Lauderdale, FL).

Interview

A lot of waiting be prepare to stay there at least 5 hours. Pretty straight forward, basic test of Windows operating and Apple/iOS operating, typing test, must achieve 25wpm and over 70% accuracy and it can be taken 3 times, the system will choose the best out of the 3, logical test, very logic based, all the questions can be find at others' reviews.

Interview Questions

• What will you do to try to calm down an angry customer?   Answer Question