Teleperformance

Average Difficulty
15 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Lindon, UT

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Teleperformance in November 2013.

Interview Details – You put in an aplication online. They call you in contact. Set up an Interview. If you meet the minimum (45 wpm and pleasant) then you meet with the project head you are applying for. After that interview, if you make it you're hired.

Interview Question – Open ended questions, such as "When was a time you had an employee that was hard to work with?" "How did you react to that?"   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Just ensuring we were both ok with the terms of how much the pay was, and what days would be worked. (You don't get to pick your schedule as freely when you first start out).

Lindon, UT

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Teleperformance in June 2011.

Interview Details – They were basically desperate to hire people. They asked questions about the OS X operating system primarily and threw in a few about Windows.

Negotiation Details – There was no room for negotiation

Columbus, OH

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Teleperformance in March 2014.

Interview Details – This post is going to get a little bit lengthy but it really gives people who are going in for an interview a sense of what it was like for me because I didn't find a post on here that actually portrayed what happened with my interview.

I had a lot of people telling me that Call Centers were awful places and I shouldn't even bother applying. I met someone at the place I karaoke who worked at Teleperformance. She talked to me for a little bit about how she was on the fun committee and she told me I should apply. I applied online and within a week or two(not exactly sure on the time frame) they called me. The person on the phone had a very upbeat tone and she genuinely listened to what I had to say. We talked about the weather and I explained I had a cold, so I didn't want to come in as soon as that next day for the interview so I could have time to get a little better. She understood and told me to feel better. She conducted a very short phone interview, which is mostly just to hear how you talk on the phone, with very simply questions. "If we have positions only in the evening is that okay with you?" or "We are required to drug test. Are you concerned with that?"

She set my interview up for that monday and informed me that the dress code was a mandatory business casual/business attire. I'm not dressy so I went and bought a new outfit before my interview, only to show up to people in jeans. I was a little frustrated but I realized that I was feeling very confident about what I was wearing and how professional I looked compared to others. Some people also don't have the means to go out and buy new clothes. It also turned out that they were only there for training so people were able to instructed that they were able to wear them. While these people were waiting, I filled out a sheet of paper. It was a simple 'keep the two top sheets and fill out the bottom with the same information you gave us on your application.' I took three tests on the computer which tested my ability to type, use and correct spelling and grammar errors and basic computer knowledge.

I overheard the Recruiter talking about how she has gotten that call that made her want to scream, cry and quit. And she explained to them that they would too. But she also explained that on their way out the door, someone will stop them. They'll turn it around. They'll make it better and they'll help you.

The tests were easy, overall. I scored well on the computer knowledge test and was given another test. It was simple and it was a written test, using the verizon website as a helpful tool to answer the questions. After I was finished with that, I waited in the lobby again for a recruiter to come get me. He informed me that this wasn't the initial interview and he was seeing where I would be well placed. I did a little talking up and he was fun and silly but got down to business. He ended up doing my initial interview and he sat me back in the office to wait on a Verizon Recruiter. The interview questions weren't that difficult. We did a role play scenario and he helped me through it a little, making sure to tell me what I was doing wrong and what I was doing wrong.

I waited for the Verizon guy and it took him awhile and when he did get there, he was a little shy but eventually he opened up. We talked a bit and I took another test. It was timed but he thought I did pretty well. Although he wasn't able to help me with the answers, he kind of tried to push me along in the right direction because he knew I had the potential.

I waited again in the Lobby and the guy who did my first interview came back out and we sat down and picked my schedule out and he offered me the position. The schedules were mostly in the evening but I got to pick the days I wanted off. I had to fill out more paperwork and had to go back to the lobby to finish even more paperwork.

Overall, the paperwork was a little bit tedious but it was needed for a brand new job. I did see some people who went straight in for the first interview and came right back out. They will send you away if you aren't what they're looking for. I waited in the lobby several times and had the assumption that I wasn't hired from things I had heard on Glassdoor. Sometimes waiting is needed. So if you're waiting, don't worry. Don't panic and stay confident. You'll go through several interviews and several tests. That's okay. I was also under the pressure that it would be a group interview but it was in fact not. So, don't stress.

The people there were amazing, honestly. I can only hope that my experience with the rest of the company goes just as well. I had bad luck with the car and the receptionist found someone to jump it for me. Everyone was just very friendly. One more note: talk first. I had to say things first sometimes but I was okay with that. Don't be nervous and smile.

Interview Question – There were no questions that were unexpected. The role-play was the hardest for me. Make sure if you're applying for this position to keep the conversation going no matter how silly their voice might be when they're role-playing with you.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There wasn't exactly a negotiation. They did ask me if the salary was what I wanted for that job that I was offered. It was almost 1.50 more then what I'm used to getting paid so it didn't exactly bother me. I also was able to choose my schedule as well. They were very open with what was best for me. But the pay was set.

Fort Lauderdale, FL

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Teleperformance in August 2010.

Interview Details – Easy hiring process. They take just about anybody, especially now that they are trying to get people in at lower base pay to replace people that have been there a long while and making a lot per hour.

Interview Question – None. It's easy.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiations. The base rate for training and when you start work is already set.

Columbus, OH

Interviewed at Teleperformance

Interview Details – Expect to be there for a few hours at your interview. They will hire ANYONE so long as you don't lie during you interview so if don't much about a question just tell the truth.

Interview Question – Question aren't so much important as long as you are honest.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Negotiated only my schedule.

Shreveport, LA

I applied online and the process took 6 days - interviewed at Teleperformance in August 2012.

Interview Details – I felt like it was fly-through interview but I'm thankful I was hired

Interview Question – None   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation at all....my advice show the hirer the reasons why you believe you deserve the compensation you're desiring and don't take the first salary you're offered

Boise, ID

I applied online - interviewed at Teleperformance in August 2011.

Interview Details – I applied online and was contacted within two weeks. I went to the business office and took both a written exam and a typing test. The written exam was to test me on my knowledge of both MAC and Windows OS.

After passing both, I was put in a small room with the interviewer. I was asked the basic questions; why I wanted to work for them, what had been my greatest success, and of course, worst failure; how I had overcome it or what I would do differently.

Interview Question – The most difficult question posed to me in any interview is "my worst failure" or "what I would do differently;" I wish there were only one answer; however, the most "unexpected" question was, "how do you 'ping' a computer"?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There really wasn't one. I was offered a job immediately and was asked as to what department I would like to work..

Ogden, UT

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Teleperformance in August 2012.

Interview Details – they call you for an interview. First they have you fill out some paper work then take a typing test just so they can see how fast you can type and if you score over a certain number then they ask you if you're "tech savy" if you say yes then they make you take a test

Interview Question – Its typical interview questions, strengths/weakness, work history, etc.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – If you pass the computer test then they tell you "we'd like you to work for the _____ project, the starting pay is_____ would you like to take this position?" they use more words but that is basically the jist of it

Lindon, UT

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Teleperformance in May 2008.

Interview Details – I applied to the call center based on an ad in a local newspaper. After finishing the paperwork, they scheduled an interview with me. I was later interviewed by the Assistant Manager for that call center. He asked me the extent of my experience with computers, and I was just honest. The unexpected part -- although I didn't have any trouble answering -- is when he gave me a sample scenario where some computer equipment wasn't working properly. I had to explain to him what I would do, and what I thought had caused the problem. This exercise was to show that I indeed had experience fixing computers.

He hired me on the spot, and I went to Human Resources to complete the hiring paperwork.

Interview Question – He gave me a sample scenario where some computer equipment wasn't working properly. I had to explain to him what I would do, and what I thought had caused the problem.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It wasn't very negotiable, the tech support agent rate was fixed at a certain level, and I knew this coming into the interview.

Salt Lake City, UT

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Teleperformance in September 2008.

Interview Details – On teleperformance.com, I did online form. As of Sept 2012, you can get the forma at:
The process seems the same today, and I plan to work there again.
The day after submitting the form, I called them, arranged an interview, and e-mailed my resume. They gave us an easy typing test and personality test, then and interview.
After I passed the first interview, they scheduled a second interview, where I was accepted.
They gave us paid training for the job.

Interview Question – What would you like to ask us?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – no negotiation

Interviews for Top Jobs at Teleperformance

Worked for Teleperformance? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Teleperformance Technical Support Agent interview questions and advice. All 15 interview reviews posted anonymously by Teleperformance employees and interview candidates.