Teleperformance Technical Support Interview Questions

Updated Jun 18, 2014

2.0

12 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Technical Support Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Teleperformance.

One interview in person, offered the job on the spot.

Other Interview Reviews for Teleperformance

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lindon, UT

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Teleperformance in November 2012.

The day I went in they gave me an application, interviewed me immediately, and sent me through 2 more interviews one right after another, and then hired me the same day.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shreveport, LA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shreveport, LA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Teleperformance in April 2011.

Submit resume, skills test, one on one interview, schedule training class....anyone with breath in their body can be hired

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lindon, UT

The process took a dayinterviewed at Teleperformance in January 2011.

They called and let me know everything about the job and scheduled a face to face interview. Before the interview I took a series of skills test and customer service tests and then did two interviews. It was all pretty basic and easy.

Interview Questions
    • I don't remember but it was all super easy.   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Lauderdale, FL

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Teleperformance in November 2010.

very simple. filled the application out online and was sgivin a number to call and set up the interview for an hour later.was aked how i can contribute to the company and offered the position. the interview was all of 2 minutes. Had 2mdays to take a drug test at lab corp.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Lauderdale, FL

The process took a dayinterviewed at Teleperformance in November 2009.

I applied online and took a quick skills test. At the completion of the skills test I was told to call and setup an interview. My interview was set for the following Monday. I went in for my interview and was interviewed by two people; one was a general interviewer and the other was one for the account they had decided I was best skilled for. I passed the interviews and was called into another room to fill out the job acceptance papers and was given paperwork for a drug test and advised my first training day would be the following Monday. I took the drug test and returned the paperwork the same day. Once I returned home they called me and asked if I could start the following day for a different account of which I accepted.

Interview Questions
    • There were no difficult or unexpected questions. All of them were very much straight forward.   Answer Question
    There was no opportunity for negotiation the pay rate is completely set. They do offer a couple of schedules but to my knowledge all were full time.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Lauderdale, FL

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Teleperformance in August 2008.

The first interview was with the company recruiter, the second interview was with a Team Leader of the hiring account. Then there was doing the paperwork and getting hired by Human Resources and being told when and where to do my drug (pee) test and when to report for training.

Interview Questions
    There was no negotiation in terms of salary, same went with schedule, since they were hiring to fill a certain schedule for call volume.

Technical Support Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Teleperformance.

the interview process is very easy and the interviewrs also very specific to the questions related to the job they offer, it took 2 weeks to complete the whole interview process and very happy that i worked for the world best company.

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in EscazĂș (Costa Rica)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in EscazĂș (Costa Rica)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Teleperformance in September 2013.

They were really professional before I reached the placed, however, I left after 1 hour waiting for someone to actually come out of the HR office and continue with the hiring process, once I finished the tests they informed me that I passed both, (English and tech test), afterwards, they told me to wait for someone to come out, After 30 minutes I went ahead and check where the recruiter was and I notice that he was watching videos on youtube, he closed the window as soon as he noticed my presence. he told me to wait once again, after 30 minutes the HR room was totally empty, I didn't see anyone caring about the fact that I was in the middle of the hiring process, after 30 minutes more I left, they noticed I left after 40 minutes later, when I received a called (meaning that I would have waited around an hour and 40 minutes for someone to actually continue with the hiring process) from the recruiter with a harsh tone asking the reason why I left, I told him how I felt about the situation, he ignored my claim and offered me to re-schedule the appointment, which I rejected.

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pasig City (Philippines)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pasig City (Philippines)

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Teleperformance in June 2012.

Initial interview was so easy. Its like giving a brief description of yourself. Versant as what they called wherein series of tests should be done by listening over the phone with some instructions to follow on the computer. It has 7 different sets of test gauging different skills in English as per grammar/ vocabulary and active listening. Last is the Final interview to market yourself much than introducing yourself. If luckily passed, directly proceed to Job Offer and scheduling of training.

Interview Questions
    • Hypothetical question like "How are you going to sell a pen?" or "Please describe color green to a blind person since birth."   Answer Question