Teleperformance

Average Difficulty
12 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Lindon, UT

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Teleperformance in November 2012.

Interview Details – The day I went in they gave me an application, interviewed me immediately, and sent me through 2 more interviews one right after another, and then hired me the same day.

Interview Question – How much do you know about computers?   Answer Question

Shreveport, LA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Teleperformance in April 2011.

Interview Details – Submit resume, skills test, one on one interview, schedule training class....anyone with breath in their body can be hired

Interview Question – The interview process was very easy   Answer Question

Technical Support

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Teleperformance.

Interview Details – One interview in person, offered the job on the spot.

Interview Question – Previous work experience relating to this job   Answer Question

North Lauderdale, FL

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Teleperformance in August 2008.

Interview Details – The first interview was with the company recruiter, the second interview was with a Team Leader of the hiring account. Then there was doing the paperwork and getting hired by Human Resources and being told when and where to do my drug (pee) test and when to report for training.

Interview Question – Name 5 computer parts   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation in terms of salary, same went with schedule, since they were hiring to fill a certain schedule for call volume.

Lindon, UT

The process took a day - interviewed at Teleperformance in January 2011.

Interview Details – They called and let me know everything about the job and scheduled a face to face interview. Before the interview I took a series of skills test and customer service tests and then did two interviews. It was all pretty basic and easy.

Interview Question – I don't remember but it was all super easy.   View Answer

North Lauderdale, FL

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Teleperformance in November 2010.

Interview Details – very simple. filled the application out online and was sgivin a number to call and set up the interview for an hour later.was aked how i can contribute to the company and offered the position. the interview was all of 2 minutes. Had 2mdays to take a drug test at lab corp.

Interview Question – what should i hire you   Answer Question

North Lauderdale, FL

The process took a day - interviewed at Teleperformance in November 2009.

Interview Details – I applied online and took a quick skills test. At the completion of the skills test I was told to call and setup an interview. My interview was set for the following Monday. I went in for my interview and was interviewed by two people; one was a general interviewer and the other was one for the account they had decided I was best skilled for. I passed the interviews and was called into another room to fill out the job acceptance papers and was given paperwork for a drug test and advised my first training day would be the following Monday. I took the drug test and returned the paperwork the same day. Once I returned home they called me and asked if I could start the following day for a different account of which I accepted.

Interview Question – There were no difficult or unexpected questions. All of them were very much straight forward.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no opportunity for negotiation the pay rate is completely set. They do offer a couple of schedules but to my knowledge all were full time.

Technical Support

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Teleperformance.

Interview Details – the interview process is very easy and the interviewrs also very specific to the questions related to the job they offer, it took 2 weeks to complete the whole interview process and very happy that i worked for the world best company.

EscazĂș (Costa Rica)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Teleperformance in September 2013.

Interview Details – They were really professional before I reached the placed, however, I left after 1 hour waiting for someone to actually come out of the HR office and continue with the hiring process, once I finished the tests they informed me that I passed both, (English and tech test), afterwards, they told me to wait for someone to come out, After 30 minutes I went ahead and check where the recruiter was and I notice that he was watching videos on youtube, he closed the window as soon as he noticed my presence. he told me to wait once again, after 30 minutes the HR room was totally empty, I didn't see anyone caring about the fact that I was in the middle of the hiring process, after 30 minutes more I left, they noticed I left after 40 minutes later, when I received a called (meaning that I would have waited around an hour and 40 minutes for someone to actually continue with the hiring process) from the recruiter with a harsh tone asking the reason why I left, I told him how I felt about the situation, he ignored my claim and offered me to re-schedule the appointment, which I rejected.

Interview Question – Test were too easy...   Answer Question

Pasig City (Philippines)

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Teleperformance in June 2012.

Interview Details – Initial interview was so easy. Its like giving a brief description of yourself. Versant as what they called wherein series of tests should be done by listening over the phone with some instructions to follow on the computer. It has 7 different sets of test gauging different skills in English as per grammar/ vocabulary and active listening. Last is the Final interview to market yourself much than introducing yourself. If luckily passed, directly proceed to Job Offer and scheduling of training.

Interview Question – Hypothetical question like "How are you going to sell a pen?" or "Please describe color green to a blind person since birth."   Answer Question

Worked for Teleperformance? Contribute to the Community!