Telephonics Senior EE Interview Questions

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Senior EE Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Farmingville, NY
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Farmingville, NY

I applied through other source. The process took a day - interviewed at Telephonics in June 2012.

I applied for the position on-line, Career Builder. Within the hour I got a call from their HR. I went on the interview, I meet 4 EEs. The interview process was pleasant. They asked me about my leadership skills (in large projects), do I know "DOORs", my experience with VHDL and using MS Project, my experience in design phases and circuit design. At the end, I was tested on my digital know. Simply State Machine question and MUX question. I answered all their questions, but at the end, I was turned down for the position. It appears that lately employers like this one are demanding more responsibilities from the Senior level Engineers for a salary of $100,000 per year. Interesting that the Senior levels have a high degree of education, but we are not allowed to make the same amount of money that CEO makes with a lesser education level. My views in this situation is that interviewers were looking for a copy of a person who retired from their group and more in experiences. Too much pressure for an individual. Personally, I'm glad I was turned down.

Interview Questions

Worked for Telephonics? Contribute to the Community!