Telephonics

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Manager Interview

Senior Manager
Farmingdale, NY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Telephonics in July 2008.

Interview Details – The interview process was fairly standard. It started with several telephone discussions to establish that there was a good match. The telephone interview was followed by a full day interview that was conducted with various departments including human resources, operations, sales, engineering and finance. Again this was a fairly standard interview process.

Interview Question – Telephonics is a conservative company and has many employees that have been employed twenty, thirty or more years. My personal employment history includes a number of jobs that were in the 2-year employment range. As such ther were many questions and concerns about my desire for long term employment. This was avalid concern and the line of questioning was appropriate to the situation.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Again, the salary negotiation was fairly straight forward. They understood my salary history and expectations. After a single round of discussions we rapidly came to a mutually acceptable agreement.

Worked for Telephonics? Contribute to the Community!