Telerik

Updated Aug 14, 2014

2.7

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waltham, MA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Telerik in July 2014.

The interview process went very quickly. It started out with a phone interview with HR, which was quick and relatively generic. Feedback was provided via email the same day, and a phone interview was then scheduled with the open position's manager. After that, two on-site interviews were scheduled where I met with two people each time, at the same time.

Throughout the entire process, feedback came very quickly, and everyone was professional and friendly. I don't quite remember the overall duration at this point, but it was probably around 2 weeks from start to finish.

Interview Questions
    I was able to negotiate a small increase in salary after one phase of negotiation. I probably could have done one more as well, but was not sure at the time.

Maintenance Sales Representative Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Telerik.

The interview process was smooth, fun, and very professional.

Sales Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Telerik.

The Telerik interview process was a very pleasant experience. They different employees that I met with were all extremely personable and well prepared. They asked very good, pointed questions that related to the job to make sure the job was a good fit for both the candidate and company. A major positive about the process is that Telerik looks to make a decision very fast and provides feedback within 24 hrs vs. having to wait days to hear back. Telerik keeps the number of interviews to a minimal level usually a phone screen and then one or two onsites and that's it. The expectation is to not have to spend multiple hours at the office for interviews.

Telerik is open to discussing packages and expectations

Renewal Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waltham, MA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Telerik in November 2013.

I came across the job post through a recruiter who set up an interview. First interview was face-to-face with recruiter manager and two other sales managers. Received feedback within the first 24 hours of Interview.
    I was called back to give a brief presentation on one of their products.

Telerik made sure that I got the position that fit my goals and past experience. Received job offer 3 days after initial interview.

Interview Questions
    • What is your goal job within the company? (it's not a tricky question or difficult by any means, it simply caught me off guard since not a lot of companies ask you about your long term future goals.)   Answer Question

Global Partner Program Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waltham, MA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Telerik in November 2013.

Very positive experience. I met with a collection of mid and senior level people. Coordination by the HR team was clear and professional. The interaction was more conversational than rigid. The whole process through receiving an offer took one week.

The offer was pretty straight ahead and there was very little negotiation needed

Maintenance Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waltham, MA

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Telerik in September 2013.

The interview process and follow up communication was professional and left no questions unanswered. Very impressive for a small company! The office is professional but offers a relaxed culture that is inviting.

Interview Questions
    • How were able to win back customers on support, what was your approach?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Telerik in February 2013.

I sent an email to their career email address and attached my resume and explained that I will be interested in their internship opportunity if they offer one. I got contacted by a recruiter some days later. We schedule a day for doing a phone interview. I had my phone interview with the recruiter and the hiring manager. The interview was about 30min and the questions were general questions regarding my resume and my knowledge about the Telerik itself.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing special, just general questions about my resume and my past work and the Telerik company, itself.   Answer Question

Customer Advocate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waltham, MA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Telerik in June 2010.

They contacted me because of my resume in a College Resume book. I had an initial phone screen and then set up a time to come on site. I met with a woman who was handling my interview process and then met with her and two other men who worked there. The men were so disinterested, could not think of any questions to ask and even acknowledged that by saying sorry if you'd like you can ask questions, its late in the day for us.

Quality Assurance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sofia (Bulgaria)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Telerik.

Was referred by ex-colleague. Got an interview date in a couple of days.

There was a single interview. HR and team leads were present. Had a half-hour session with the HR guy, and another half hour with the technical folks. Not much technical questions or tests, seemed more of a personality assessment thing.

After the interview HR has failed to get back to me with results within a week as promised. In reality it took them about twice as much to reach a verdict.

Interview Questions
    • The whole thing seemed more like a personality assessment, so no use for specific questions.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sofia (Bulgaria)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Telerik in October 2009.

The process was long and thorough, including skills, language, iq and personality tests, as well as several interviews. The interviews are conducted by a human resources specialist and representatives of the different teams that were looking for new recruits. As a whole the company is looking for fully devoted people ready to work more than the usual 9 hours.