Telerx

Updated Jan 7, 2015
Updated Jan 7, 2015

2.4

Account Supervisor Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Telerx.

Standard interview technique. Be prepared to have a strength, a weakness and a challenging experience. Examples are helpful. Nothing surprising about interview process. Lots of people reading off a piece of paper and struggling to write down everything you say to them. If you are prepared it shouldn't be a problem as they are not especially picky about their hiring practices.

Interview Questions
    • The questions are pretty straightforward. Be familiar with the STAR interviewing technique. For example: Tell us about a time when you handled a difficult situation, what did you do and what was the result?   Answer Question

QA Specialist Interview

Very generic questions in the interview such as tell me about a time xyz happened and what you did, no real stumpers. No negotiation on salary if you are coming from inside the company.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation, the same position started at $4K higher a year before, they are very cheap.

Registered Nurse Communicator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Horsham, PA
    Anonymous Employee in Horsham, PA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Telerx.

Very disappointed, as I was given two phone interviews , then drove an hour and took a day off for interview. I waited in lobby the took a 3 hour exam which included clerical typing. Took the test next to a paper shredder and watched employees look at me . Was told I was not allowed to go to bathroom after the test. Truly gave me the impression needs a complete overhaul. Deadwood hiding at the top, another pharmaceutical scab operation with poor benefits.
    This place will be going backwards morale wise . I have 35 yrs in the workplace
    and please don't apply waste of time money and emotion.

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Telerx.

Hiring into the company was a breeze. Applied online, got a callback, went in for an interview, had an over-the-phone interview, began orientation all in a week!
    HR Staff (at the time) were understanding and helpful. Weren't pushy and demanding to know every single facet of your life prior to starting work with them. Simple answers to simple questions; no odd ones that you hear of at some other places.

Interview Questions
    • None really came up. Just basic run-of-the-mill things.   Answer Question
    What negotiation? Was offered a job and told the pay... They don't negotiate for low-ladder grunts.

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Horsham, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Horsham, PA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Telerx.

The people seemed friendly and I felt like I was interviewing them more than they were interviewing me. I had the distinct feeling that some of them did not have much industry experience or experience interviewing job candidates.

Interview Questions
    • There were no difficult or unexpected questions. In fact, the questions were far more basic than I expected.   Answer Question
    I was offered a nice base salary and negotiated a higher rate of pay

Account Representative I Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Telerx.

The hiring process was pretty straight forward. I completed some tests online and then had a phone interview. After that I was asked to come in for a face to face interview.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you made an error on a customer's account. How did you handle it and what was the outcome?   Answer Question
    Non-existent

Anonymous Employee in Hanover Township, PA
    Anonymous Employee in Hanover Township, PA

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Telerx in June 2014.

Passed computer test was told I did great. Passed phone interview again was told great answers. Went for person to person interview, thought it went well. Did notice while watching another employee do their job that mostly every one there was under the age of 35 give or take a year or two

Interview Questions
    • was saked the same questions as in the phone interview   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Telerx.

Fast quick and easy

Project Coordinator Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Telerx.

It was easy ride. They were looking to fill the opening immediately. Responded to my application after a month. Initial phone interview with two managers and F2F.

Project Manager Interview

word of mouth hiring; had phone interview. employee referral to Hiring manager helped enormously.

Interview Questions
    • how do you address a challenge or how did you address a failure in a previous job?   View Answer
    absolutely no negotiation on salary.