Telerx

Average Difficulty
22 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Service Representative

I applied online and interviewed at Telerx.

Interview Details – Fast quick and easy

Interview Question – None difficult   Answer Question

Project Coordinator Interview

Project Coordinator

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at Telerx.

Interview Details – It was easy ride. They were looking to fill the opening immediately. Responded to my application after a month. Initial phone interview with two managers and F2F.

Interview Question – Nothing so difficult   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
El Paso, TX

I applied online - interviewed at Telerx in August 2012.

Interview Details – Excellent process. Was interviewed by Jo Pinon. She was very professional. Was called up and went through the interview process over the phone and was sent the link for testing. Tested and was invited for a in house interview with Jo. Was interviewed by Sr. OM and Sr. Client Manager.

Interview Question – None, the process was very smooth.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager

Interviewed at Telerx

Interview Details – word of mouth hiring; had phone interview. employee referral to Hiring manager helped enormously.

Interview Question – how do you address a challenge or how did you address a failure in a previous job?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – absolutely no negotiation on salary.

Horsham, PA

The process took 2 months - interviewed at Telerx in October 2010.

Interview Details – Months-they never seem to know when they will be needing new hires. This is because they work by contract. They've lost quite a few contracts lately.

Interview Question – None really   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiations

Interviewed at Telerx

Interview Details – I had to do an online data entry test which takes about an hour. Then I did a phone interview, which led to a face to face interview. I was then taken out onto the call floor to listen to the calls and had to tell them what I thought.

Interview Question – A lot of the questions they asked me to explain a situation from previous employment where something had happened and how I handled it.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There is none.

Allentown, PA

I applied through other source and interviewed at Telerx.

Interview Details – Initial communication was a call, with then little direction as to why I was at the building, only to find out I was doing a test. Every single interview was late. One if not more people made you wait every time for every step. Then a tiring long wait for weeks to hear anything.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time.....is the start of every question. They write everything you say with no follow up questions so make sure you are clear and tell them the story from beginning to end. If you screw it up, you're done.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. Take it or leave it. I needed the job so I took it. Currently looking further because the process never changed internally.

Very Easy Interview

Customer Service Representative

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Telerx.

Interview Details – They ask detail question on past employment.

Negotiation Details – no negotiation

Very Easy Interview

Horsham, PA

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Telerx in January 2013.

Interview Details – I received a phone interview offering me a job bc they needed sb asap!. I agree to go to Hoshram and meet the Hiring manager. A day later i received an email, saying that i will have another interview with the merck team in Landsdale.

Interview Question – The worst part was that they told me that sb would call me to test my language skills. a week later nothing. I had to call to find out that I was no longer considered for the posistion. Rude!   Answer Question

Program Manager Interview

Program Manager

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Telerx in July 2010.

Interview Details – good process, three interviews were managed quickly with a job offer at the last one

Negotiation Details – not applicable

Interviews for Top Jobs at Telerx

Worked for Telerx? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Telerx interview questions and advice. All 22 interview reviews posted anonymously by Telerx employees and interview candidates.