Teletrac Account Executive Interview Questions

2.3

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Fort Worth, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Teletrac in February 2013.

Hour Long interview with 2 hiring managers, normal credit and background checks

Interview Questions
  • Nothing unusual. Perhaps needed to know more about the company than was readily available on their website or other reviews found online easily.   Answer Question
Standard offer to employee in my position no negotions persay.

Other Interview Reviews for Teletrac

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Cincinnati, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

I applied through other source. The process took a day - interviewed at Teletrac in March 2010.

My boss flew in to interview me and we met half way since he had to fly into a distant airport. The interview went very well and his main test was a role play and the selling point was asking for the order. I did not apply for this job my boss pulled my resume of the web and called me for the interview. He is a very fair boss and will do anything he needs to to help you succeed. He understands the balance between work and family and is very supportative in the field.

Interview Questions
    There was no real nagotiation since it is a pretty set package.

Account Executive Interview

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Teletrac in November 2009.

I was contacted by the Regional Sales Manager for a one on one interview at a local cafe. It was a low key, informal interview. He told me about the company and the product, asked me questions about my goals, reasons for looking for a new position, job experiences and accomplishments. The second part of the interview was a typical scenario that is experienced in appointment situations. We needed to share how we were going to save time, money and fuel and the amounts and percentages based on a certain scenario and then present that scenario. There was a certain amount of math skill needed for the task and it was a timed task. It was a bit more involved but nothing that anyone with basic math skills couldn't handle. I think we were together for about 45 minutes and I was told a decision would be made the next day. It was actually the next week that I was contacted and offered the position.

Interview Questions
    No, the offering was the same for all. There was no negotiation.

Worked for Teletrac? Contribute to the Community!