Teletrac

www.teletrac.com

Teletrac Interview Questions

2.6

Telesales/Account Executive Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Teletrac.

I had 2 interviews on different days. Be prepared, have all your correct information with you.

Interview Questions
    • What do you know about our products & why should we hire you.   Answer Question
    Be honest about what you expect to be paid.

Senior Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Teletrac in April 2013.

The process started with two levels of screening, first by the recruiter and then by an engineering panel. After that were two rounds of in-person interviews with a 3 person engineering panel. Finally, I did a one-on-one interview with the VP of Development; I think he mainly wanted to get his own feel for what the interview panels had told him.

Interview Questions
    • I did not find any of the questions to be unexpected or difficult. There weren't any "gotchas"; they just genuinely wanted to know my level of skill and areas of interest to see if they were a fit.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Teletrac in February 2013.

Hour Long interview with 2 hiring managers, normal credit and background checks

Interview Questions
    • Nothing unusual. Perhaps needed to know more about the company than was readily available on their website or other reviews found online easily.   Answer Question
    Standard offer to employee in my position no negotions persay.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Teletrac.

Met with Manager first as a general question/answer session. The second interview was a role play. I was so fired up to get started!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Teletrac in March 2010.

My boss flew in to interview me and we met half way since he had to fly into a distant airport. The interview went very well and his main test was a role play and the selling point was asking for the order. I did not apply for this job my boss pulled my resume of the web and called me for the interview. He is a very fair boss and will do anything he needs to to help you succeed. He understands the balance between work and family and is very supportative in the field.

Interview Questions
    There was no real nagotiation since it is a pretty set package.

New Business Development/Outside Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Teletrac in November 2009.

one on one---had to do a binder presentation selling the product which was doable by taking slicks from their website--most important part is to ask the interviewer for the coser after your presentation.

Interview Questions
    • what type of sales processes are you accustomed to?   View Answer
    • Sale me the product as if you were in the field.   View Answer
    no negoation---misrepresented possible commissions

Account Executive Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Teletrac in November 2009.

I was contacted by the Regional Sales Manager for a one on one interview at a local cafe. It was a low key, informal interview. He told me about the company and the product, asked me questions about my goals, reasons for looking for a new position, job experiences and accomplishments. The second part of the interview was a typical scenario that is experienced in appointment situations. We needed to share how we were going to save time, money and fuel and the amounts and percentages based on a certain scenario and then present that scenario. There was a certain amount of math skill needed for the task and it was a timed task. It was a bit more involved but nothing that anyone with basic math skills couldn't handle. I think we were together for about 45 minutes and I was told a decision would be made the next day. It was actually the next week that I was contacted and offered the position.

Interview Questions
    No, the offering was the same for all. There was no negotiation.

Finance Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Teletrac in April 2008.

Interview took about 1 1/2, it was a very relaxed environment. General conversation about experience and skills.

Interview Questions
    • It was the typical...." What would you're faced with XYZ situations " type of questions.   Answer Question