Teletrac

8 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Telesales/Account Executive Interview

Telesales/Account Executive

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Teletrac.

Interview Details – I had 2 interviews on different days. Be prepared, have all your correct information with you.

Interview Question – What do you know about our products & why should we hire you.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Be honest about what you expect to be paid.

Fort Worth, TX

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Teletrac in February 2013.

Interview Details – Hour Long interview with 2 hiring managers, normal credit and background checks

Interview Question – Nothing unusual. Perhaps needed to know more about the company than was readily available on their website or other reviews found online easily.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Standard offer to employee in my position no negotions persay.

Senior Engineer Interview

Senior Engineer

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Teletrac in April 2013.

Interview Details – The process started with two levels of screening, first by the recruiter and then by an engineering panel. After that were two rounds of in-person interviews with a 3 person engineering panel. Finally, I did a one-on-one interview with the VP of Development; I think he mainly wanted to get his own feel for what the interview panels had told him.

Interview Question – I did not find any of the questions to be unexpected or difficult. There weren't any "gotchas"; they just genuinely wanted to know my level of skill and areas of interest to see if they were a fit.   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Sales Representative Interview

Sales Representative
Dallas, TX

I applied through a recruiter and interviewed at Teletrac.

Interview Details – Met with Manager first as a general question/answer session. The second interview was a role play. I was so fired up to get started!

New Business Development/Outside Sales Interview

New Business Development/Outside Sales
San Diego, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Teletrac in November 2009.

Interview Details – one on one---had to do a binder presentation selling the product which was doable by taking slicks from their website--most important part is to ask the interviewer for the coser after your presentation.

Interview Questions

• what type of sales processes are you accustomed to?   View Answer
  • Sale me the product as if you were in the field.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – no negoation---misrepresented possible commissions

Cincinnati, OH

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Teletrac in March 2010.

Interview Details – My boss flew in to interview me and we met half way since he had to fly into a distant airport. The interview went very well and his main test was a role play and the selling point was asking for the order. I did not apply for this job my boss pulled my resume of the web and called me for the interview. He is a very fair boss and will do anything he needs to to help you succeed. He understands the balance between work and family and is very supportative in the field.

Interview Question – Can't Remember   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was no real nagotiation since it is a pretty set package.

Finance Interview

Finance

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Teletrac in April 2008.

Interview Details – Interview took about 1 1/2, it was a very relaxed environment. General conversation about experience and skills.

Interview Question – It was the typical...." What would you're faced with XYZ situations " type of questions.   Answer Question

Account Executive

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Teletrac in November 2009.

Interview Details – I was contacted by the Regional Sales Manager for a one on one interview at a local cafe. It was a low key, informal interview. He told me about the company and the product, asked me questions about my goals, reasons for looking for a new position, job experiences and accomplishments. The second part of the interview was a typical scenario that is experienced in appointment situations. We needed to share how we were going to save time, money and fuel and the amounts and percentages based on a certain scenario and then present that scenario. There was a certain amount of math skill needed for the task and it was a timed task. It was a bit more involved but nothing that anyone with basic math skills couldn't handle. I think we were together for about 45 minutes and I was told a decision would be made the next day. It was actually the next week that I was contacted and offered the position.

Interview Question – How good are you at handling rejection?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No, the offering was the same for all. There was no negotiation.

Worked for Teletrac? Contribute to the Community!