Telkom Kenya Orange

Relevance Date Difficulty

Network Engineer Interview

Network Engineer
Nairobi (Kenya)

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Telkom Kenya Orange in February 2013.

Interview Details – I saw the job at the company website, applied and waited for the call. It took almost three months before they invited me for an interview and even after the interview, they said they would communicate in a weeks time to the successful candidate. They ended up calling me two months later, to invite me for yet another interview from Human Resource.

Interview Question – At the moment, was to configure an active-active setup for data redundancy within two data centers.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I would't say there was a negotiation, it was a take-it-or-leave-it kind of negotiation. My desperation gave them the upper hand.

Product and Marketing Manager Interview

Product and Marketing Manager

I applied in-person and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Telkom Kenya Orange.

Interview Details – Was contacted by telephone and told of a date to attend the interview. Met with the Head of the department and the Head of HR for the intial interview. The 2nd interview was held 2 weeks later with the Head of the department to discuss the date i would start work and compensation.

Interview Question – I was asked what i knew about the department and the kind of work done by clients in the department. i was asked to talk more about myself and what i have done.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Negotiation Details – It was very rigid and they did not change from their initial offer. But i was pleased they gave me the opportunity to work in a completely different field from what i had previously done, it was like going back to the beginning after you graduate.

Worked for Telkom Kenya Orange? Contribute to the Community!