Telkom Kenya Orange

3.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Telkom Kenya Orange

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nairobi (Kenya)

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Telkom Kenya Orange in February 2013.

I saw the job at the company website, applied and waited for the call. It took almost three months before they invited me for an interview and even after the interview, they said they would communicate in a weeks time to the successful candidate. They ended up calling me two months later, to invite me for yet another interview from Human Resource.

Interview Questions
    • At the moment, was to configure an active-active setup for data redundancy within two data centers.   Answer Question
    I would't say there was a negotiation, it was a take-it-or-leave-it kind of negotiation. My desperation gave them the upper hand.

Product and Marketing Manager Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Telkom Kenya Orange.

Was contacted by telephone and told of a date to attend the interview. Met with the Head of the department and the Head of HR for the intial interview. The 2nd interview was held 2 weeks later with the Head of the department to discuss the date i would start work and compensation.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked what i knew about the department and the kind of work done by clients in the department. i was asked to talk more about myself and what i have done.   Answer Question
    Negotiation Details – It was very rigid and they did not change from their initial offer. But i was pleased they gave me the opportunity to work in a completely different field from what i had previously done, it was like going back to the beginning after you graduate.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nairobi (Kenya)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ weeksinterviewed at Telkom Kenya Orange in February 2011.

Initial communication was via print media and online platform on company website
    Phone call is the mode of notification for interview with a followup email
    Interviews are normally 3 in the maximum
    Experience in Sales and client handling is the main focus of the interview
    Email notification after 3 weeks confirms successful applicant
    No notification for failed applicants

Salary negotiations failed