General Mills
www.generalmills.com Minneapolis, MN 5000+ Employees

General Mills Logistics Management Associate Interview Question

I interviewed in Minneapolis, MN and was asked:
"Tell me about a time when you didn't practice what you preached. Tell me about a time when a deadline for a project was suddenly moved up. How did you deal with it and what was the result? Tell me about a time when you were willing to disagree with someone to bring a better solution. What's the best accomplishment you have ever had? What were some obstacles and what did you do to achieve it? What's the most creative solution you ever provided for a problem? Tell me about a time when you were doing your job and you took a step back to see the big picture and saw that you were about to make a mistake. How did you stop yourself from making that mistake?"
Add Tags [?]
Answer Flag Question

Part of a Logistics Management Associate Interview Review - one of 231 General Mills Interview Reviews

To comment on this question, Sign In with Facebook or Sign Up

General Mills – Why Work for Us?

Our brands. Your legacy. Fortune magazine ranks us as one of the 100 best companies to work for in the United States, and BusinessWeek has tabbed General Mills as one of the best places to launch a career. We're the… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at General Mills interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by General Mills employees and interview candidates.