Verizon Wireless
3.3 of 5 2,285 reviews
www.verizonwireless.com Basking Ridge, NJ 5000+ Employees

Verizon Wireless Assistant Store Manager Interview Question

I interviewed in Pensacola, FL and was asked:
"Tell me about a time when you failed to complete a task, what affect did it have and what did you do?"
Add Tags [?]
Answer Flag Question

Part of a Assistant Store Manager Interview Review - one of 714 Verizon Wireless Interview Reviews

Answers & Comments

of 0
votes
Thats a pretty tough question, how did you answer it? because it involves admitting that you failed to complete a task on a previous job and you dont want to make yourself look bad to a potential employer.
- Anon on Mar 14, 2012 Flag Response
of 0
votes
I got asked this very same question during my interview with Verizon Wireless, the interviewer read it off a paper with questions for candidates interviewing for the retail sales rep positions.
- Anon on Mar 18, 2012 Flag Response

To comment on this question, Sign In with Facebook or Sign Up

Verizon Wireless – Why Work for Us?

Verizon Wireless is....YOU. Our customers. Our suppliers. The communities we serve. Our employees. We are a company that is truly a reflection of the world around us: diverse, high-energy, inquisitive, moving forward… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Verizon Wireless interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Verizon Wireless employees and interview candidates.