Verizon Wireless
3.3 of 5 2,277 reviews
www.verizonwireless.com Basking Ridge, NJ 5000+ Employees

Verizon Wireless Customer Service Representative Interview Question

I interviewed in Elgin, IL and was asked:
"Tell me about a time when you had to tell a customer "no". What are you the worst at? What would a person that didn't like you personally say about you? Tell me about a time when you went above and beyond to get the job done. I've interviewed 500 people for this position. Why should I hire you?"
Add Tags [?]
Answer Flag Question

Part of a Customer Service Representative Interview Review - one of 710 Verizon Wireless Interview Reviews

Answers & Comments

of 2
votes
Basically they want you to answer these questions using the STAR method... Situation, Task, Action, Result.
- Interview Candidate on Dec 15, 2013 Flag Response

To comment on this question, Sign In with Facebook or Sign Up

Verizon Wireless – Why Work for Us?

Verizon Wireless is....YOU. Our customers. Our suppliers. The communities we serve. Our employees. We are a company that is truly a reflection of the world around us: diverse, high-energy, inquisitive, moving forward… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Verizon Wireless interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Verizon Wireless employees and interview candidates.