American Express

www.americanexpress.com

American Express Customer Care Representative Interview Question

I interviewed in Fort Lauderdale, FL and was asked:
"Tell me about a time when you planned a method or idea and it didn't work out the way you might have expected."
Add Tags [?]
Answer

Part of a Customer Care Representative Interview Review - one of 502 American Express Interview Reviews

Answers & Comments

votes
Just make sure you use an example that you were able to learn from and turn right around and fix it.
- Interview Candidate on May 10, 2013
votes
Congrats on the job offer! I am in the process of applying for Amex also. Can you tell me what the training is like?
- Anonymous on May 14, 2013
of 1
Thank you! Good luck!! The training doesn't start until June, so I'm not too sure, but I know it has a somewhat irregular schedule and is very hands on. It lasts somewhere between 14-18 weeks and is mostly on-the-job training to get a better feel of the calls.
- Anonymous on May 14, 2013
votes
Congratulations and thank you for posting your experience. How is training so far? Do you know if there where any offers to work Night Shift? Thanks in advance
- Just Applied for AMEX on Jun 9, 2013
Hi Do you know how I can contact a recruiter
- Leslie on Nov 8, 2013
votes
Congrats on the offer... Hope all is going well with you. I'm in the process of applying for American Express. Do you recall the questions that were asked in the interview. Thanks in advance...
- Andrew on Jan 27, 2014