Lockheed Martin
3.4 of 5 2,188 reviews
www.lockheedmartin.com Bethesda, MD 5000+ Employees

Lockheed Martin Intern Interview Question

I interviewed in Washington, DC and was asked:
"Tell me about a time when you were a member of a team and what role you assumed."
Add Tags [?]
Answer Flag Question

Part of a Intern Interview Review - one of 552 Lockheed Martin Interview Reviews

Answers & Comments

of 1
AT ANOTHER RETAIL COMPANY A HANDFULL OF PEOPLE FROM EACH STORE WERE CHOSEN TO START A NEW COMPUTER PROGRAM THAT WOULD ASSIST SALES ASSOCIATES COMPUTE CARPET DIMENSIONS WITH EASE ADDING IN OTHER CONSIDERATIONS FOR EACH PROJECT. THE INVOLVEMENT WAS TO TEACH INDIVIDUAL ASSOCIATES THIS PROGRAM. WHEN I WAS CHOSEN, I DIDI AS MUCH RESEARCH THAT I COULD DO WITHOUT THE ACTUAL PROGRAM. EACH STORE WAS TO PICK SOMEONE THAT WOULD BE THE BEST CANDIDATE. I THEN DID SOME HOMEWORK AND CAME UP WITH AN AGENDA (A) AND (B) PER PERSON IN MY TEAM AND OTHER STORES. I HAD TO COMPLETE THIS BEFORE THE PROGRAM WAS UP IN OUR SYSTEMS. NEEDLES TO SAY IT WAS A CHORE TO BE SURE EACH TASK WAS COMPLETED AND UNDERSTOOD BEFORE MOVING ON TO THE NEXT. NEEDLES TO SAY WITH SOME MINOR GLITCHES ALL WAS IN PLACE WHEN THE PROGRAM WAS READY. ONLY 1 DAY BEFORE , BUT BEFORE.
- PLUMCRAZY on Aug 31, 2010 Flag Response

To comment on this question, Sign In with Facebook or Sign Up

Lockheed Martin – Why Work for Us?

From our history to our international footprint, there are certain things you want to know about us as it pertains to your career. Many CAREER AREAS To Choose From Discover where your career… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Lockheed Martin interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Lockheed Martin employees and interview candidates.