Bank of America
3.2 of 5 5,388 reviews
www.bankofamerica.com Charlotte, NC 5000+ Employees

Bank of America Teller Operations Specialist Interview Question

I interviewed in Macon, GA and was asked:
"Tell me about a time when you were part of a team that didn't complete its task. How did you handle the situation?"
Add Tags [?]
Answer Flag Question

Part of a Teller Operations Specialist Interview Review - one of 1,918 Bank of America Interview Reviews

Answers & Comments

of 0
votes
I found this very odd in the negativity of the question and it hinged on the assumption that I had been in a team that failed at its duties. I understand what they are trying to get at but I think that the question should have been worded differently for interview purposes.
- Interview Candidate on Apr 3, 2009 Flag Response

To comment on this question, Sign In with Facebook or Sign Up

Bank of America – Why Work for Us?

At Bank of America, we’re creating real, meaningful relationships with individuals, businesses and communities to help them focus on what matters most. Every day, we connect with 57 million customers, using our skills… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Bank of America interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Bank of America employees and interview candidates.