Ericsson-Worldwide
3.6 of 5 1,531 reviews
www.ericsson.com Stockholm, Sweden 5000+ Employees

Ericsson-Worldwide Field Engineer Interview Question

"Tell me about a time you and a collegue disagreed, what was the outcome and how did you get there?"
Tags: analytical skills, problem solving
Add Tags [?]
Answer Flag Question

Part of a Field Engineer Interview Review - one of 388 Ericsson-Worldwide Interview Reviews

Answers & Comments

of 0
votes
My answer was about a night trouble call in which the NOC tech told me to power cycle a piece of equipment with multiple oc3-48 cards, I actually did some research and realized the locations that were in alarm were all from same card which was reseated and eventually replaced. We arrived at an agreement with my explination of the logic.
- Interview Candidate on Jun 17, 2012 Flag Response

To comment on this question, Sign In with Facebook or Sign Up

Ericsson-Worldwide – Why Work for Us?

A connected world is just the beginning. Your passion determines what comes next! Apply your ideas and insights to empowering people, business and society. Discover what makes YOU + ERICSSON a powerful combination. Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ericsson-Worldwide interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Ericsson-Worldwide employees and interview candidates.