Fifth Third
www.53.com Cincinnati, OH 5000+ Employees

Fifth Third Customer Service Representative/Teller Interview Question

I interviewed in Battle Creek, MI and was asked:
"Tell me about a time you had to deal with an upset coworker. Then they asked a question very similar in wording: Tell me about a time when you had to deal with a VERY anger coworker and give me the exact situation. Tell me about a time when the company enforced a rule you did not want to follow. Where do you see yourself 3-5 years from now. Why do want to work for fifth third. How do you feel about having individual sales goals."
Add Tags [?]
Answer Flag Question

Part of a Customer Service Representative/Teller Interview Review - one of 142 Fifth Third Interview Reviews

Answers & Comments

of 0
votes
Tip: you don't want to imply that you are a rebel who doesn't want to follow company rules.
Pick a rule that you didn't want to comply with but did anyways because you knew it was your job to do so!
- Interview Candidate on Aug 24, 2012 Flag Response

To comment on this question, Sign In with Facebook or Sign Up

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Fifth Third interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Fifth Third employees and interview candidates.