AOL
corp.aol.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

AOL Account Manager Interview Question

I interviewed in New York, NY and was asked:
"Tell me about the analogies between financial trading and the Adtech space right now"
Add Tags [?]
Answer Flag Question

Part of a Account Manager Interview Review - one of 121 AOL Interview Reviews

Answers & Comments

of 0
votes
It's all about algorithms. The digital economy resorts to several types of algorithms; from simple ones like the ones an elevator uses to more complex ones like the ones used for Artificial Intelligence (they allow machines to learn and act accordingly).

Last generation of Adtech is very effective detecting consumer context and history to manage online advertising more effectively; more or less what trading algorithms do, crossing attributes, history and context information to guide trigger trading decisions.

I wrote about it a while ago: http://www.interfazhumana.com/en/blog-2/innovation/its-the-algorithm-stupid/ http://www.interfazhumana.com/en/blog-2/innovation/its-the-algorithm-stupid/
- Melissa Jarquín Molina on Aug 21, 2013 Flag Response

To comment on this question, Sign In with Facebook or Sign Up

AOL – Why Work for Us?

AOL consumers were shopping, chatting, getting news and information and playing multi-user games online at the dawn of the internet. We were the cornerstone of social media long before anyone knew what a social network… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at AOL interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by AOL employees and interview candidates.