AT&T
3.0 of 5 4,662 reviews
www.att.jobs Dallas, TX 5000+ Employees

AT&T Retail Leadership Development Program Interview Question

"Tell me about your resume. Why Retail? Why the program? Where do you see yourself after the program? What do you know about AT&T? How do you feel about commission based salary? Are you willing to relocate? Tell me about a time you had to give someone feedback. Tell me about a time you dealt with an angry customer. Tell me about a time you had a successful sell. Tell me about a time you had to help someone through change. Tell me about a challenging obstacle and how did you overcome it. Three strengths and one weakness. A decision you made that you regret. A time you were in an unethical situation and what did you do."
Add Tags [?]
Answer Flag Question

Part of a Retail Leadership Development Program Interview Review - one of 1,133 AT&T Interview Reviews

Answers & Comments

of 0
votes
I had this interview last week so the questions are very recent.
- Interview Candidate on Mar 21, 2013 Flag Response

To comment on this question, Sign In with Facebook or Sign Up

AT&T – Why Work for Us?

At AT&T, our passion to serve extends beyond our customers to our employees. Our people have helped to make us the No. 1 communications company in the world, and in return, we work hard to maintain our competitive… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at AT&T interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by AT&T employees and interview candidates.