McGladrey LLP
www.mcgladrey.com Chicago, IL 5000+ Employees

McGladrey LLP Summer Pathways Leadership Program Interview Question (student candidate)

I interviewed in Boston, MA and was asked:
"Tell me about yourself. Why Accounting?"
Add Tags [?]
Answer Flag Question

Part of a Summer Pathways Leadership Program Interview Review - one of 186 McGladrey LLP Interview Reviews

Answers & Comments

of 0
votes
Just talked about where I'm from and how I got to know about Accounting. I told them I picked accounting because I like a career with options (audit,tax, private, public, etc) and it was also a well-payed career and one that every business would need so there are opportunities in even this kind of job market.
- Interview Candidate on Feb 27, 2013 Flag Response

To comment on this question, Sign In with Facebook or Sign Up

McGladrey LLP – Why Work for Us?

McGladrey LLP is the largest U.S. provider of assurance, tax and consulting services focused on the middle market, with nearly 6,700 people in more than 75 cities nationwide. McGladrey is a licensed CPA firm. It is the… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at McGladrey LLP interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by McGladrey LLP employees and interview candidates.