GrubHub
www.grubhub.com Chicago, IL 500 to 999 Employees

GrubHub Marketing Position Interview Question

I interviewed in Chicago, IL and was asked:
"Tell us your social media strategy and how you'll grow our fans to a very high quantity in a very short amount of time."
Add Tags [?]
Answer Flag Question

Part of a Marketing Position Interview Review - one of 20 GrubHub Interview Reviews

Answers & Comments

of 0
votes
Note that the hiring manager/VP for this position does NOT understand social media. During our conversation, she repeatedly stared at the activity happening outside the clear glass door - which was rude, and distracting. One experience where meeting the staff behind the company left me disliking the brand more than before going in which is unfortunate.

Oh, and automated "sorry, we are looking at other applicants" email over a human email or phone call? To quote another reviewer, woof. Be a human!
- Interview Candidate on Sep 29, 2012 Flag Response

To comment on this question, Sign In with Facebook or Sign Up

GrubHub – Why Work for Us?

Like all good things, it began in a bar… Mike Evans gingerly sipping his Scotch, Matt Maloney unabashedly knocking back rye Manhattans Appletinis as the night devolved into what can only be described as armchair… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at GrubHub interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by GrubHub employees and interview candidates.