Tellabs

Relevance Date Difficulty

Engineer Interview

Engineer
Santa Clara, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Tellabs in February 2012.

Interview Details – If you can answer 50% of the questions you are in

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – none offered

Engineering Interview

Santa Clara, CA

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Tellabs in January 2010.

Interview Details – interviewed with 7 people. mostly professional but ran into a few who were too theoretical with an ego. all of them did not appear too excited about the company.

Interview Questions

• step by step description of network design for various protocols   Answer Question
  • write out a complete ethernet and mpls frame on whiteboard   View Answer

Engineer Interview

Engineer

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Tellabs in May 2010.

Interview Details – I got the phone interview from the HR and was asked the availability. Then, a senior engineer gave me a phone screen. Because it is an intern position, the engineer just asked my background knowledge and skills and determined to give me an offer.

Interview Question – What was the biggest challenge in your class project?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Tellabs

Worked for Tellabs? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Tellabs Engineer interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Tellabs employees and interview candidates.