Tellabs

Relevance Date Difficulty

Engineer Interview

Engineer
Santa Clara, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Tellabs in February 2012.

Interview Details – If you can answer 50% of the questions you are in

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – none offered

Engineering Interview

Engineering
Santa Clara, CA

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Tellabs in January 2010.

Interview Details – interviewed with 7 people. mostly professional but ran into a few who were too theoretical with an ego. all of them did not appear too excited about the company.

Interview Questions

• step by step description of network design for various protocols   Answer Question
  • write out a complete ethernet and mpls frame on whiteboard   View Answer

Engineer Interview

Engineer

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Tellabs in May 2010.

Interview Details – I got the phone interview from the HR and was asked the availability. Then, a senior engineer gave me a phone screen. Because it is an intern position, the engineer just asked my background knowledge and skills and determined to give me an offer.

Interview Question – What was the biggest challenge in your class project?   Answer Question

Worked for Tellabs? Contribute to the Community!