Tellabs

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Intern

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Tellabs.

Interview Details – Phone interview, On-site Interview

Interview Question – General questions related to the field   Answer Question

Intern

I applied through other source and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Tellabs.

Interview Details – Two rounds of interview. First one was from manager, she asked me some basic java questions, like what version of java i use most, what IDE i was using. Second one was from everyone of that team, some test on java and what i would do if countering a problem ive never seen before.

Interview Question – Some technical questions about java, and at that time i didn't have very deep understanding about it.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – People there are very nice, but I have some other pending offer.

Very Easy Interview

Naperville, IL

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Tellabs in June 2008.

Interview Details – I interviewed over the phone briefly for approximately 15 minutes. it was your general interview with basic questions about the position and character questions about myself. I was hired approximately 3 weeks later.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work here?   View Answer

Worked for Tellabs? Contribute to the Community!