Tellabs Interview Questions in Naperville, IL

2.3

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Naperville, IL

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Tellabs in April 2010.

Basic 3 person panel interview. Series of tech question and non-tech questions.

Staff Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Naperville, IL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Tellabs in July 2009.

Interview process mainly consisted of detailed phone interviews with hiring manager (~90 minutes), two group peers (~ 30 minutes each), and one related sales colleague (~ 30 minutes). In addition, one casual 30 minute face to face "discussion" in a lab with one of the phone interview peers. Follow-up and next steps were not always clear or consistent with what was told.

Interview Questions
    • Trying to solicit ideas on how to manage and influence a very difficult product organization that up to that point, was not giving much attention or priority to the market region I would be supporting.   Answer Question
    Brief. HR recruiter provided little in terms of status or details throughout the process until offer was finally agreed and presented via phone about six weeks after process had started. Discussion lasted ~ 20 minutes to hash out final pay, start date and other assorted details. All requests were agreed to.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Naperville, IL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Tellabs in June 2008.

I interviewed over the phone briefly for approximately 15 minutes. it was your general interview with basic questions about the position and character questions about myself. I was hired approximately 3 weeks later.