Tellabs Interview Questions in Naperville, IL

2.8

Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Naperville, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Tellabs (Naperville, IL) in June 2010.

Interview

Very detailed long interview with several people on the team lasting hours and with technical discussions.met with hr team leader and 3 people on the team. 1 return interview with a technical test and good fit review.

Interview Questions

• What system recovery option would you choose ?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Pretty clear entered a range in middle to allow for growth.

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Naperville, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tellabs (Naperville, IL) in April 2010.

Interview

Basic 3 person panel interview. Series of tech question and non-tech questions.

Staff Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Naperville, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Tellabs (Naperville, IL) in July 2009.

Interview

Interview process mainly consisted of detailed phone interviews with hiring manager (~90 minutes), two group peers (~ 30 minutes each), and one related sales colleague (~ 30 minutes). In addition, one casual 30 minute face to face "discussion" in a lab with one of the phone interview peers. Follow-up and next steps were not always clear or consistent with what was told.

Interview Questions

• Trying to solicit ideas on how to manage and influence a very difficult product organization that up to that point, was not giving much attention or priority to the market region I would be supporting.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Brief. HR recruiter provided little in terms of status or details throughout the process until offer was finally agreed and presented via phone about six weeks after process had started. Discussion lasted ~ 20 minutes to hash out final pay, start date and other assorted details. All requests were agreed to.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Naperville, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Tellabs (Naperville, IL) in June 2008.

Interview

I interviewed over the phone briefly for approximately 15 minutes. it was your general interview with basic questions about the position and character questions about myself. I was hired approximately 3 weeks later.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer