Tellabs Operations

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Engineer Interview

Senior Engineer
Santa Clara, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Tellabs Operations in March 2011.

Interview Details – 1) First round is telephonic
2) second round is in person
3) hr round for offer if u clear first two rounds

Mostly they will concentrate on ur projects in CV and the coding skills and depending on the job requirement.
If u r intervieing for Protocols team u need to have knowledge of what they meniotned in job description

Interview Questions

• If u have experience on Network , they will ask u questions abt wimax and lte network architecture.   View Answer
  • Questions about protocols like SNMP, tunneling and MIBS   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I didnot negotiate on my offer, I accepeted whatever they offered, as i was moving from India I didn't negotiate

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Tellabs Operations? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Tellabs Operations interview questions and advice in Santa Clara, CA. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Tellabs Operations employees and interview candidates.