Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Tellabs
- Intern (3)
- Senior Software Engineer (2)
- Engineer (2)
- Order Management Representative (2)
- Engineering (1)
- Systems Administrator (1)
- Category Manager Purchasing (1)
- Networking Intern (1)
- NOC Transmission Engineer (1)
- Field Engineer (1)
- Software Engineer (1)
- Staff Product Manager (1)
- Internship (1)
- Senior Engineer (1)
- Finance (1)
- Finance Manager (1)
- S/W Engineer (1)
- No OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Tellabs (Santa Clara, CA) in January 2010.
interviewed with 7 people. mostly professional but ran into a few who were too theoretical with an ego. all of them did not appear too excited about the company.
- No OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tellabs (San Jose, CA) in April 2011.
Three people interviewed me(all techies). Questions about OS(process, threading), C Programing and also was asked to solve some puzzles. They went in depth for all the questions and was asked to write programs with syntax (just the pseudo code was not accepted).
- Was asked to explain my project in detail and write C code to improve the existing code. This went for around 1.5 hrs Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tellabs (San Jose, CA) in September 2011.
Initially had a phone interview which covered L2,L3 protocols(Routing,Switching). After a week was informed tht they want to get me onsite for a panel interview. 5 ppl frm a team interviewed me. Questions were based on Networking fundamentals: 1)Abt Perl 2)STP 3)RSTP 4)VLANs 5)IGMP Protocol 6)Windowing 7)Adjacency formation in OSPF Difficulty level was moderate. Good people and enjoyed the interviewing process
- Accepted OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tellabs (Santa Clara, CA) in February 2012.
If you can answer 50% of the questions you are in
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review