Telmate

Relevance Date Difficulty

Finance At Telmate Interview

Finance At Telmate
San Francisco, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Telmate in June 2013.

Interview Details – Phone screen with HR with easy questions.

Face to face interview with the hiring manager. No greetings, no hand shakes, no questions specifically regarding my skill set, but many focus on the organization structure from the companies I worked for.

The hiring manager seemed to be clueless about my resume and she did not even know what experiences I have.

Interview Question – What is your organizational structure look like?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Vice President/Senior Director Interview

Vice President/Senior Director

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Telmate.

Interview Details – There was an initial phone screen, 1st onsite interview with CEO, 2nd onsite interview with product owners and some junior people, and a request for another round with working side by side with other people. After the 2nd interview onsite with positive result and after hours spent with them they asked for another round and ask me to work for them free for the next round. At this point I had enough and pushed back feeling it was an abuse of my time to falsely leading people on. I had already in couple of occasions to bend over backwards to accommodate their inflexible schedule. After pushing back on their 3rd request for an onsite interview the recruiter became passive aggressive... unwilling to move forwards. The interview process took so long I found two other offers that were better.

Interview Question – No questions were difficult.   View Answer

Reason for Declining – Recruiting process was disorganized.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Telmate? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Telmate interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Telmate employees and interview candidates.