Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Telos
- Intern (1)
- Security Analyst (1)
- Program Manager (1)
- Quality Assurance and Documentation Specialist (1)
- Asset and Configuration Specialist (1)
- No OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through other source. The process took a week – interviewed at Telos (Ashburn, VA) in May 2014.
I was referred by a friend. My contact was friendly and courteous. We arranged a one-on-one interview date. We talked about what the internship program is and what I could expect from the program. We talked about some things on my resume as well, including education and my programming background. The questions in the interview weren't very technical of nature, but mostly HR related. My contract got my views on one of the projects Telos was planning and how I would implement it.
- What is the best way to aggregate and score security vulnerability information automatically? Answer Question
- Accepted OfferNegative ExperienceEasy InterviewAccepted OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took a day – interviewed at Telos (Ashburn, VA) in June 2011.
Meeting with my potential supervisor was a strange experience. She took me into a room with only evening sunlight, no lights were turned on. I was taken to a raised platform (like a stage) where she had me sit across from her in a swivel office chair in the semi-darkness. The potential supervisor said, "Hi, I'm [blank]. Nice to meet you. I like your energy. The job pays $18 an hour. Can you start on Monday?" That's it.
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week – interviewed at Telos (Ashburn, VA) in February 2010.
Very simple, very casual. Questions are generic and do not involve any higher level thinking.
- What do you think is the hardest part about your current job? 1 Answer
No negotiation. Salary was capped and was very low.