Telos Interview Questions & Reviews in Ashburn, VA

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Ashburn, VA
    Anonymous Employee in Ashburn, VA

I interviewed through other source. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Telos in May 2014.

I was referred by a friend. My contact was friendly and courteous. We arranged a one-on-one interview date. We talked about what the internship program is and what I could expect from the program. We talked about some things on my resume as well, including education and my programming background. The questions in the interview weren't very technical of nature, but mostly HR related. My contract got my views on one of the projects Telos was planning and how I would implement it.

Interview Questions
    • What is the best way to aggregate and score security vulnerability information automatically?   Answer Question

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Ashburn, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ashburn, VA

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Telos in February 2010.

Very simple, very casual. Questions are generic and do not involve any higher level thinking.

Interview Questions
    • What do you think is the hardest part about your current job?   View Answer
    No negotiation. Salary was capped and was very low.

Quality Assurance and Documentation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Ashburn, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ashburn, VA

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Telos in June 2011.

Meeting with my potential supervisor was a strange experience. She took me into a room with only evening sunlight, no lights were turned on. I was taken to a raised platform (like a stage) where she had me sit across from her in a swivel office chair in the semi-darkness. The potential supervisor said, "Hi, I'm [blank]. Nice to meet you. I like your energy. The job pays $18 an hour. Can you start on Monday?" That's it.

Worked for Telos? Contribute to the Community!