Telos

www.telos.com

Telos Interview Questions

1.6

Asset and Configuration Specialist Interview

I applied through other source – interviewed at Telos.

I really didn't have to interview because I was working for AECOM and was moved to Telos due to contract requirements having to have the Prime (Telos) to have a majority of the employees. The contracting world is very unstable, I didn't like it, but it was a paycheck

Security Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eatontown, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eatontown, NJ

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Telos.

One telephone interview and one face to face interview then an offer was made. They low balled me big time and I had to tell them I had another offer which I did at the time.

Interview Questions
    They only moved off there initial offer when I said I had another better offer.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ashburn, VA

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at Telos in May 2014.

I was referred by a friend. My contact was friendly and courteous. We arranged a one-on-one interview date. We talked about what the internship program is and what I could expect from the program. We talked about some things on my resume as well, including education and my programming background. The questions in the interview weren't very technical of nature, but mostly HR related. My contract got my views on one of the projects Telos was planning and how I would implement it.

Interview Questions
    • What is the best way to aggregate and score security vulnerability information automatically?   Answer Question

Quality Assurance and Documentation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ashburn, VA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Telos in June 2011.

Meeting with my potential supervisor was a strange experience. She took me into a room with only evening sunlight, no lights were turned on. I was taken to a raised platform (like a stage) where she had me sit across from her in a swivel office chair in the semi-darkness. The potential supervisor said, "Hi, I'm [blank]. Nice to meet you. I like your energy. The job pays $18 an hour. Can you start on Monday?" That's it.

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ashburn, VA

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Telos in February 2010.

Very simple, very casual. Questions are generic and do not involve any higher level thinking.

Interview Questions
    • What do you think is the hardest part about your current job?   View Answer
    No negotiation. Salary was capped and was very low.