Telstra

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Network Engineer Interview

Network Engineer

I applied online and the process took 6 months - interviewed at Telstra in February 2011.

Interview Details – First applied online, then got phone interview, then did online test, then did group stage interview, then did one-on-one with a manager, then got the job offer via email.

Interview Question – How did I put the customer in the center of what I do?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No couldn't negotiate a graduate salary.

Network Engineer Interview

Network Engineer

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Telstra in March 2012.

Interview Details – the stage is the phone interview, After passing the phone interview, i entre the group interview. i remember there is two people to interview me. the first part of the interview is the technical question. The second part is the like behaviour queation.

Interview Question – How do you understand your customer's real requirement?   Answer Question

Worked for Telstra? Contribute to the Community!