Telstra Sales Consultant Interview Questions

Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Telstra in January 2013.

Interview

Applied via seek.com and was contacted a few days after. Had an over the phone interview, an in store interview with the managers, and then a second interview with the area manager. It was slightly tedious but I felt as though they were doing this as quickly and properly as they could.

Interview Questions

• What would make us hire you over the next person?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Telstra

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Telstra (Melbourne (Australia)) in March 2009.

Interview

Phone interview first - basic questions based on past experience and I got the feeling that the interviewer was judging my phone manner as well. Actual interview - behaviour questions were the main focus of the interview. Questions that called on you to draw from specific examples from your own past experience designed to probe into your work ethic, mental agility, problem solving skills, and your behaviour under pressure.

Interview Questions

• Give me a specific example where you demonstrated up-selling or cross-selling on a call......   1 Answer
    • Give me a specific example of your objection handling skills.....   1 Answer

I recieved a better offer elsewhere with greater pay and more flexible hours.