Telstra

www.telstra.com.au

Telstra Sales Consultant Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Sales Consultant Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Telstra in January 2013.

Applied via seek.com and was contacted a few days after. Had an over the phone interview, an in store interview with the managers, and then a second interview with the area manager. It was slightly tedious but I felt as though they were doing this as quickly and properly as they could.

Interview Questions
  • What would make us hire you over the next person?   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Telstra

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Telstra in March 2009.

Phone interview first - basic questions based on past experience and I got the feeling that the interviewer was judging my phone manner as well.
    Actual interview - behaviour questions were the main focus of the interview. Questions that called on you to draw from specific examples from your own past experience designed to probe into your work ethic, mental agility, problem solving skills, and your behaviour under pressure.

Interview Questions
    • Give me a specific example where you demonstrated up-selling or cross-selling on a call......   View Answer
    • Give me a specific example of your objection handling skills.....   View Answer

I recieved a better offer elsewhere with greater pay and more flexible hours.