Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Telstra
- Graduate (8)
- Telecommunications Graduate Engineer (7)
- Technical Specialist (3)
- Technical Expert (2)
- Sales Consultant (2)
- Product Manager (2)
- Network Engineer (2)
- Marketing Communications (1)
- Customer Advisor (1)
- Software Develloper (1)
- Social Media Community Manager (1)
- Principal IT Domain Specialist (1)
- Senior IT Domain Specialist (1)
- Customer First Champion (1)
- SummerProgram (1)
- Casual Sales (1)
- Seniore Pricing Specialist (1)
- Telstra Customer First Champion (1)
- Applied Or Cloud Sales Specialist Role (1)
- Sales Manager (1)
- Human Resources Associate (1)
- Senior Sales Specialist (1)
- Senior Technology Specialist (1)
- Service Executive (1)
- Customer Service Advisor (1)
- Sales Account Manager (1)
- Graduate Program (1)
- Senior Account Executive (1)
- Social Media (1)
- Web Developer (1)
Sales Consultant Interview
I applied online – interviewed at Telstra in January 2013.
Applied via seek.com and was contacted a few days after. Had an over the phone interview, an in store interview with the managers, and then a second interview with the area manager. It was slightly tedious but I felt as though they were doing this as quickly and properly as they could.
- What would make us hire you over the next person? 1 Answer
Other Interview Reviews for Telstra
Sales Consultant InterviewDeclined OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewDeclined OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Telstra (Melbourne (Australia)) in March 2009.
Phone interview first - basic questions based on past experience and I got the feeling that the interviewer was judging my phone manner as well.
Actual interview - behaviour questions were the main focus of the interview. Questions that called on you to draw from specific examples from your own past experience designed to probe into your work ethic, mental agility, problem solving skills, and your behaviour under pressure.
Reasons for Declining
I recieved a better offer elsewhere with greater pay and more flexible hours.