Telvent

1 Interview Review

2.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Telvent in January 2010.

I truly enjoyed my interview process with Telvent. Both the HR recruiter and the managers and technical staff were quite friendly and accommodating. They did a great job keeping the interview rolling, which is difficult on the phone. They asked good questions and allowed plenty of time for me to ask my own. It was a conversational and comfortable experience.
The only criticism I'd say was that they brought in a few too many people for a phone interview, including some seemingly Jr level staff that really were not equipped for the process.

Interview Questions
  • One interviewer asked if I could describe a select statement using SQL.   View Answer

We ended up mutually agreeing to put the process on hold as it turned out the managers preferred someone a little closer to entry level.