Temasek

Updated Aug 30, 2014
Updated Aug 30, 2014

3.8

Strategy Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Singapore (Singapore)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Temasek in August 2014.

HR arranged an interview and they were very responsive and professional. I believe there were 2 rounds, but I didn't make it to the second round.

The interview was with two Associate Directors, and the discussion was focused on my experience in stock trading and my portfolio strategy. Plenty of opinion based discussion, they mainly want to see how you look at a problem and understand your thought process.

Interview Questions
    • How would you pick 10 stocks that will give you the best return?   Answer Question

Corporate Finance Related Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Singapore (Singapore)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Get to know this job opportunity from a recruiting company and that is a contract role. Only one round of interview, ask general questions like your edu. previous work experience and also your understanding about this position.

Associate Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at Temasek in October 2011.

Similar to an IB interview, more technical questions at the first and second stages. The people were generally nice, and they do look out more for 'fit', since they assume technical knowledge is a given

Interview Questions
    • Do you invest on your own? Walk me through your decision on why you invested in the firm.   Answer Question

Investment Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Temasek in September 2009.

Tea Session, Group Debate/Case Presentation, Panel Interview, 1:1 Interview

Interview Questions
    • How do you substantiate the value of the company you obtained?   Answer Question

Worked for Temasek? Contribute to the Community!