Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at TembecMore
- No OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tembec (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in June 2015.
The interview was taken by Skype because the Tembec industry is licated in Quebec and I am in Toronto. There were two interviewers, one from HR and the other one is the manager of the department I am going. The interview took 30 mins and contained about 15 questions. They were interested in the your relevant experience in the resume, so be prepared to your relevant experience and try to give more details than the resume. After the question time, the manager talked about the job responsibility and relevant information about the job.
- What do you want to work for Tembec? Answer Question
- Can you Speak French? Answer Question
- For example, you cannot speak French, in the department meeting, your peers suddenly change from English to French. What will you do? Answer Question
- The industry locate in a small town, are you comfortable with that? Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tembec (Cochrane, ON (Canada)) in June 2013.
first you do a panel interview with reps from both management and Union, they ask you the standard basic questions, about who you are where you come from and what type of previous work experience you have, then they ask you more trade specific questions to test your knowledge of the field in general, can also expect a few safety questions to be thrown in there too as that is a critical skill to the job.
- What is a greater safety issue a unguarded machine or a live power source. 1 Answer
- Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Tembec (Cranbrook, BC (Canada)) in September 2010.
How do deal with conflict . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
- What are your best qualities 1 Answer
Take it or leave it
Helpful (1)Declined OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tembec in February 2010.
Telephone and face2face interviews were very pleasant and professional. Resulting job offer was also very professional and competitive for the position.
- Can you give an example of a difficult situation that you faced in your career and describe how you handled this situation? 1 Answer
Reasons for Declining
Location was not optimal for my family (job was perfect for me).
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review